What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meso still aint right from the cyber attack . Meso is now kinda "special"....:confused:
Is that whats going on? My tapatalk ap stopped working yesterday so i been trying to figure out how to use meso the way most of you do. A little frustrating cause i dont get alerts anymore , so if someone quotes me with a question , i have no idea unless i go check

my tapatalk is all effed up and i cannot access with my phone.
this is the first time i have been on here with a pc,

you guys have me running scared, you guys are huge in your avatar.

i hope i can get tapatalk back ups soon so i can feel somewhat normal sized at least in the thumbnail avatar on my phone
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, i kinda like the avi's on the pc though cause the tapatalk avi is tiny. Trukker is a fuckin monster

I wouldn't know. I uploaded a new Avi today and all I see is a white blank box. Someone else told me they see a pic though. Hope things get back to normal or I'm going to Evo :eek: just kidding those fucks banned me.

Odie you look jacked as usual, actually you're lookin bigger.

Idk how you can workout in sweatpants though.

Is that whats going on? My tapatalk ap stopped working yesterday so i been trying to figure out how to use meso the way most of you do. A little frustrating cause i dont get alerts anymore , so if someone quotes me with a question , i have no idea unless i go check

Don't use Tapatalk until Meso is fixed, just go to thinksteroids.com/community/ and log in. I like to keep both open on my phone.

You probably won't get this alert. Lol

Odie you look jacked as usual, actually you're lookin bigger.

Idk how you can workout in sweatpants though.

Thanks, I can see it now but when I click on it I get the white blank box again. I'll edit it a bit after the damn cyber attack is over.

Really, I could wear sweat pants everyday for the rest of my life if I could.. Those arn't sweats though. Under armor dry fit. They actually keep you pretty cool

I could wear gym shorts everyday
No fucts given
Dont be suprised if I show up to your lake house with a pair on

Yeah sweats are only for in doors in our area. Shoot I got married in shorts and flip flops. It's kind of my thing. If you show up in anything other then shorts be prepared to sweat your ass off.

Yeah sweats are only for in doors in our area. Shoot I got married in shorts and flip flops. It's kind of my thing. If you show up in anything other then shorts be prepared to sweat your ass off.

Sweatpants ?? Yuk . I wear gym shorts . Show those legs Odie !! o_O

Sweatpants ?? Yuk . I wear gym shorts . Show those legs Odie !! o_O

I used to be the same way... Could never fathom how anyone could wear long pants to the gym. It was a cold winter this year though so I grabbed a pair of dry fit long pants like Odie is talking about. Now I prefer them way more than shorts!! There is just something about them that's so much more comfortable than shorts to me.

Really, I could wear sweat pants everyday for the rest of my life if I could.. Those arn't sweats though. Under armor dry fit. They actually keep you pretty cool

I was gonna say Under Armor Dry Fit, but I just went with the general sweatpants. Lol

Don't use Tapatalk until Meso is fixed, just go to thinksteroids.com/community/ and log in. I like to keep both open on my phone.

You probably won't get this alert. Lol
Lol!! Figured out what check alerts means so im back in business. And thats exactly what i did was go to thinksteroids. Tapatalk is so much easier but seems like a few more options this way.