What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

13255976_10201717578696527_7716642286428809512_n.jpg

Today i was allowed a cheat meal. Some would say overkill, maybe.... But I feel as though it's just right.

Lol....I hope that doesn't happen, but its kinda happening with chicken right now. Two breast ED for weeks and weeks. Lol
Ground turkey bro
Same caloric profile
I spice mine up with garlic salt, cayenne, black pepper, salt and paprika in the skillet. I eat 6 lb of it every week and it tastes good. Every week

Ground turkey bro
Same caloric profile
I spice mine up with garlic salt, cayenne, black pepper, salt and paprika in the skillet. I eat 6 lb of it every week and it tastes good. Every week

I'll give it a try...sounds good. Sam's right?? I like to eat good, but I also like to save $$.

I'm 232 put on 7lbs since stopping winny and my joints hurt worse now. Lol Still on tren, tren e 400mg EW.

I'll give it a try...sounds good. Sam's right?? I like to eat good, but I also like to save $$.

I'm 232 put on 7lbs since stopping winny and my joints hurt worse now. Lol Still on tren, tren e 400mg EW.
Goddam you came a long way. Mind boggling stuff
Yes sams club. I pay 2.38/lb Jennie-O. Only .38 more than chicken but tastes twice as good. The way I make it it tastes like some delicious taco meat or some thing

Ground turkey bro
Same caloric profile

All I buy is ground turkey and Bison. I so miss me some good greasy ground beef though. Elk is probably my favorite and the leanest but I finally ran out a few weeks ago :(

my tapatalk is all effed up and i cannot access with my phone.
this is the first time i have been on here with a pc,

you guys have me running scared, you guys are huge in your avatar.

i hope i can get tapatalk back ups soon so i can feel somewhat normal sized at least in the thumbnail avatar on my phone

my tapatalk is all effed up and i cannot access with my phone.
this is the first time i have been on here with a pc,

you guys have me running scared, you guys are huge in your avatar.

i hope i can get tapatalk back ups soon so i can feel somewhat normal sized at least in the thumbnail avatar on my phone

I wouldn't know. I uploaded a new Avi today and all I see is a white blank box. Someone else told me they see a pic though. Hope things get back to normal or I'm going to Evo :eek: just kidding those fucks banned me.