What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I did that last week. .. on the road working with a couple other guys and literally sat in the truck eating a rotisserie chicken while my guys went in and had pizza at the pizza parlor. ... i didn't dare go in for fear of lacking self control. So you are braver than I, or just have better self control lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hahha dude it almost got me, fuckin sneak attack! I went downstairs to get something to eat and it was just sitting there all sexy and laid out on the counter letting it all hang out so lf course im like "ahhh fuckin sweet somebody made pizza!" And i picked a slice up and like halfway up i stopped and just thought "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuck" hahhahahaha

Thanks everyone for the support. Well except for Ogh. That guy posted two hot chick twins. :mad: I'm probably making more of this then what it really is. I do that a lot. My head is a very fucked up place and I need to stay out of it. I will know tomorrow and will report back. As weird as it is to say, this place is more then just a place to talk aas. Thanks for the love brothers.
Idle hands may be the devils work but idle minds are so much worse....

In fucking depressed! Worst workout I've had in a very long time. Went heavy on carbs today just so I could get in a monster session tonight at the gym but instead I just fell flat. Everything has been going up in weight or reps for almost 4 months and tonight I couldn't get anywhere near my one rep max on a few excersises. I tried willing myself through it and strained my wrist. Don't know what happened or what to do if it's like this again on the next chest and shoulders day :(

For now im gonna fat chick it up and drool over all the foody pics :)

Last night's dinner was lemon pan roasted chicken thighs (crispy chicken skin is an aphrodisiac around the WP household), smoked red potatoes and spicy edamame.

5171.jpg

Lunch was NY strip w/ flake salt and 2 eggs

5172.jpg

You see in this pic, how the meat is "almost" done, well you finish cooking both sides then hold it on the fat strip side down into the pan/grill. This will cook that fat thoroughly and add more flavor to the meat (crispy and cooked fat is delicious, raw fat is not.) Obviously only one side of the strip has a fat strip. Flavor town, baby!

Anova-Steak-Guide-Sous-Vide-Photos12-searing-fat.jpg

You see in this pic, how the meat is "almost" done, well you finish cooking both sides then hold it on the fat strip side down into the pan/grill. This will cook that fat thoroughly and add more flavor to the meat (crispy and cooked fat is delicious, raw fat is not.) Obviously only one side of the strip has a fat strip. Flavor town, baby!

Anova-Steak-Guide-Sous-Vide-Photos12-searing-fat.jpg
You are the meat messiah

Fuck it I'm on tren. Fuk Use All :cool:

pizza.JPG

Did the ultra-sound. It was quite the experience. I laughed, cried and got pissed at the nurse which caused her to call for back up. lol. All seriousness, hearing the heart beat of a little human that I made was emotional and I can't wait to be a dad.

Fuck it I'm on tren. Fuk Use All :cool:

View attachment 42364

Did the ultra-sound. It was quite the experience. I laughed, cried and got pissed at the nurse which caused her to call for back up. lol. All seriousness, hearing the heart beat of a little human that I made was emotional and I can't wait to be a dad.
Fuk all use carbs!

Sponsors