What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You fucking suck. Thats why Im worried. My dad is a twin and my wifes grandmother was a twin. Also My dad has another brother who had twin boys. The odds are against me. My family lives 2 hours away and her parents are deceased. Basically we are on our own here and Im scared shitless. I don't know what I will do if its twins. Probably find a hole to crawl in. Im fucking freaking out man

Whats wrong with twin Odies ?? 1410948711663_wps_16_Lewis_Harrison_23_left_wi.jpg

I saw that but also thought it could be the angle. Just like my pic I posted the other day. Ha, I wish I was as big as that picture made me look.

Lighting is big . It can make or break you in pics . And the camera itself and how you angle it and yourself . Finding a good mirror too helps alot as well as a good partner who knows how to shoot pics...

Thanks everyone for the support. Well except for Ogh. That guy posted two hot chick twins. :mad: I'm probably making more of this then what it really is. I do that a lot. My head is a very fucked up place and I need to stay out of it. I will know tomorrow and will report back. As weird as it is to say, this place is more then just a place to talk aas. Thanks for the love brothers.

Thanks everyone for the support. Well except for Ogh. That guy posted two hot chick twins. :mad: I'm probably making more of this then what it really is. I do that a lot. My head is a very fucked up place and I need to stay out of it. I will know tomorrow and will report back. As weird as it is to say, this place is more then just a place to talk aas. Thanks for the love brothers.

I consider this the dining room of Meso just as much as the kitchen . We talk about it ALL , and I see ALL . lol

Ive seen enough of you Odie and you got a babe wife so its gonna be great looking kids regardless . And athletic for sure .

I was worried myself when I had my daughter (at 32) but shes a great kid and hard worker . And she moved out at 18 and at 23 is still on her own . And unattached !
It will all come natural to you , feelings you never knew you had...;)

I consider this the dining room of Meso just as much as the kitchen . We talk about it ALL , and I see ALL . lol

Ive seen enough of you Odie and you got a babe wife so its gonna be great looking kids regardless . And athletic for sure .

I was worried myself when I had my daughter (at 32) but shes a great kid and hard worker . And she moved out at 18 and at 23 is still on her own . And unattached !
It will all come natural to you , feelings you never knew you had...;)

Thanks bud. She actually caught me smiling at my computer the other night and asked me WTFo_O? I told her some of y'all where sharing pics of the wife's and GFs and she gave me her blessing to post some pics. Im a lucky guy.

I can only hope to have what you have with your daughter. Except I would NEVER allow her to move out. Lol. Thanks for creating the best thread on Meso Ogh. It's much more then a food thread. It tells the story of a lot of guys in here and makes me feel as if we've all dined together many times.

Thanks bud. She actually caught me smiling at my computer the other night and asked me WTFo_O? I told her some of y'all where sharing pics of the wife's and GFs and she gave me her blessing to post some pics. Im a lucky guy.

I can only hope to have what you have with your daughter. Except I would NEVER allow her to move out. Lol. Thanks for creating the best thread on Meso Ogh. It's much more then a food thread. It tells the story of a lot of guys in here and makes me feel as if we've all dined together many times.

My daughter is a free soul , cant be bridled . Just like Dad . She wanted her own place and to be closer to her job , plus we live 13 miles from town and theres more opportunity for a 20-something in town .

Everyone is eating happy pieView attachment 42336And im having depression patties and sadness beans hahahahView attachment 42337
I did that last week. .. on the road working with a couple other guys and literally sat in the truck eating a rotisserie chicken while my guys went in and had pizza at the pizza parlor. ... i didn't dare go in for fear of lacking self control. So you are braver than I, or just have better self control lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk