What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Excatly what I'm doing. Trt plus low dose tren. Well I did front load the tren a bit. ;)

I front loaded a ml last time and ran 75mg/day towards the end . Im not gonna raise it past 50mg/day this time . I want that feeling/strength I had at the 3rd/4th week on tren last year . Without the rage of the 5th/6th week when I increased .

I front loaded a ml last time and ran 75mg/day towards the end . Im not gonna raise it past 50mg/day this time . I want that feeling/strength I had at the 3rd/4th week on tren last year . Without the rage of the 6th week when I increased .

Come on OGH let the beast out. Your wife will thank you later.

Just my usual TRT dose (100mg/wk test-c) plus 50mg .So 150mg test/wk plus the 40-50mg tren daily . Roughly 300mg tren ace a week . We got a guy at a new gym here I just started going to thats friggin ripped and he does this year around . I want that look ...:eek:

He runs low dose tren and test year around? Non-stop?

He runs low dose tren and test year around? Non-stop?

He comes off twice a year for his yearly bloodtests . His dose is 37.5mg/day . Why that number I dont know , but after ALOT of research I chose 40mg/day to start with a slight increase at 50mg in 3 weeks . I will be using no AI or Caber/Prami

He comes off twice a year for his yearly bloodtests . His dose is 37.5mg/day . Why that number I dont know , but after ALOT of research I chose 40mg/day to start with a slight increase at 50mg in 3 weeks . I will be using no AI or Caber/Prami

Damn the new guy talks a lot. Lol Its probably bc you would be easy to talk with IRL. 40 sounds better than 37.5....good luck.

There's a couple guy's at the gym I go to that always try to get me to talk about AAS....I don't say a word bc I don't trust em.

Damn the new guy talks a lot. Lol Its probably bc you would be easy to talk with IRL. 40 sounds better than 37.5....good luck.

There's a couple guy's at the gym I go to that always try to get me to talk about AAS....I don't say a word bc I don't trust em.

He came running up to me when I joined . Hes 52 . I"ll see if I can take a bodyshot of this guy . Really shredded , lives off salads and fish . Homemade yogurt .
Earthy type , camps alot and bikes.

I heard this gym had alot of users , thats why I joined . I need to intigrate ....:rolleyes:

Just my usual TRT dose (100mg/wk test-c) plus 50mg .So 150mg test/wk plus the 40-50mg tren daily . Roughly 300mg tren ace a week . We got a guy at a new gym here I just started going to thats friggin ripped and he does this year around . I want that look ...:eek:
Alright man
This place is gonna be hell with all my boys on tren
If I get off the porch I'd like to join ya
Been a while since I tasted the metallic beast we know as tren

Alright man

Get off the porch hommie. Metallic taste in my mouth = a fucking hulk smash last night. I won't go into detail what happened after that out of respect for the food thread. :cool:

Alright man

Try 40-50mg/day . The consensus is that the familar cattle pellets tren ace is probably more like 150-200mg/ml . o_O

250mg cattle tren = 1000mg of UGL tren is what one article said .

Try 40-50mg/day . The consensus is that the familar cattle pellets tren ace is probably more like 150-200mg/ml . o_O

250mg cattle tren = 1000mg of UGL tren is what one article said .
1500 test c
500 tren e
Oral yet to be determined. Winny or anadrol. Both are the wild card as I haven't used either

That's almost Identical to my stack. Started at 30mg/day of Tren, running 100mg test e but I'm taking in 12.5mg/ day of exemestane and 400 mg/wk of EQ. Up to 40mg Tren ace, upping it to 50 on Sunday. Your friend is probably at 37.5 because he's doing a half of a CC of a 75mg/ml per shot vial.