What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

tonight i fixed pork tenderloin, roasted brussel sprouts and quinoa/brown rice mix for me and the hubs. I'll eat again before bed. I managed to gain 2 lbs! yippee!!

Had a big Mac today for my cheat meal and a Coke and it was mother fucking glorious. But back to the prep.

Ground bison, chicken, sweet potatoes,broccoli and quinoa brown rice.;)20160515_184351.jpg 20160515_184358.jpg 20160515_184407.jpg 20160515_184416.jpg

Cheat mode is in effect.
Wife and I just DESTROYED legs, and now unfortunately, I must partake in a cheat meal of spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread (apparently I ordered it blackened lol) and chocolate cherry cheesecake.... oh the humanity!
4a50a115572a4d26c6d494e50e6f87d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The food is Chicken Sorento. I learned from the oldest Italian Restaurant in South Philly (which is either the oldest or second oldest in the US) how to make it. My favorite chicken meal.

The 2 coffees I like are Black Death (now Death Wish) and Napalm.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    472 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 12
PWO meal is Mrs.OGH protein cookies/Syntha-6 Isolate /milk + .4ml tren-ace (Comp-th)

I"ll be running 40-50mg (.4-.5 syringe) a day for as long as it takes , or I can take . Low dose tren ace blasting my friends ;)

PWO meal is Mrs.OGH protein cookies/Syntha-6 Isolate /milk + .4ml tren-ace (Comp-th)

I"ll be running 40-50mg (.4-.5 syringe) a day for as long as it takes , or I can take . Low dose tren ace blasting my friends ;)
I have been craving cookies lately and thinking about trying this recipe as a healthier alternative.

No , I use a syringe for the tren. Lets not get too literal here :D lol

Ya, I'm just feeling onery since I just got out of the gym...my bad. But seriously, whatever you're doing is definitely working brother. Have you shared the recipe for these famous cookies yet? My wife makes these energy balls that are pretty damn good. I need to snap a pic of em & get the recipe on here for everyone.

I have been craving cookies lately and thinking about trying this recipe as a healthier alternative.

My wife is a baker as was her mom (military cook/baker) so we just took an old peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe and added a couple big scoops of whey protein and added wheat germ and ground flaxseed meal for addition fiber . This also keeps glucose levels from spiking .

We've been eating them here for several years and everyone likes them . Enjoy . The recipe is also in Sweetbeanz Brotein Cookbook......

~OGH"s Protein Cookies

My wife is a baker as was her mom (military cook/baker) so we just took an old peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe and added a couple big scoops of whey protein and added wheat germ and ground flaxseed meal for addition fiber . This also keeps glucose levels from spiking .

We've been eating them here for several years and everyone likes them . Enjoy . The recipe is also in Sweetbeanz Brotein Cookbook......
I found the link. Thank you for sharing! Now I need to get my hands on some vanilla protein powder. Those cookies look and sound delicious.

I found the link. Thank you for sharing! Now I need to get my hands on some vanilla protein powder. Those cookies look and sound delicious.

If you look close you see this batch has some chocolate chips ;) We also add raisins and pecans or walnuts sometimes . And M&M"s when we just dont care .

Low dose tren, cool.
Just a lil test too?

Just my usual TRT dose (100mg/wk test-c) plus 50mg .So 150mg test/wk plus the 40-50mg tren daily . Roughly 300mg tren ace a week . We got a guy at a new gym here I just started going to thats friggin ripped and he does this year around . I want that look ...:eek:

Just my usual TRT dose (100mg/wk test-c) plus 50mg .So 150mg test/wk plus the 40-50mg tren daily . We got a guy at a new gym here I just started going to thats friggin ripped and he does this year around . I want that look ...:eek:
Excatly what I'm doing. Trt plus low dose tren. Well I did front load the tren a bit. ;)