What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Hot japanese style curry w/ chicken and veggies for 50% dinner, 50% today pre workout meal.

This stuff is so easy, and takes about 15 minutes, it's an awesome way to get your protein and veggies in, and reheats WAY better than just plain chicken. I used 1.8lbs of chicken breasts, carrots, onions, red bell pepper and a bit of garlic. You literally could mix it anyway you like.

View attachment 42153

View attachment 42154
Did you make it with the Japanese curry blocks?

Is that the "Grassy Knoll?"

I'd murder those sweets. Lol
Ding ding
We have a winner
Took the tour of the jfk assassination today
The 2 X's are where he was shot thru the back then eventually the head shot.

You sir are a scholar

Btw those pastries from carlos were fucking phenomenal

Ding ding
We have a winner
Took the tour of the jfk assassination today
The 2 X's are where he was shot thru the back then eventually the head shot.

You sir are a scholar

Btw those pastries from carlos were fucking phenomenal

I've watched a lot of documentaries about JFK. Its all very interesting. I'd like to go there one day.

Although I don't believe Oswald did it....but I don't wanna get into that in this thread.

Were those pastries filled with icing and chocolate chips??

I've watched a lot of documentaries about JFK. Its all very interesting. I'd like to go there one day.

Although I don't believe Oswald did it....but I don't wanna get into that in this thread.

Were those pastries filled with icing and chocolate chips??
The canoli was. The lobster tail as they call it was filled with some sort of banana cream. When I tell you their isn't a dessert like it any where I mean it. Very very good

From everything I seen including the video and the actual shooters position. I believe Oswald landed the upper back/neck shot. But clearly CLEARLY the fatal shot came from in front of the president. Making it impossible Oswald acted alone. If you seen the video I don't know what other conclusion one could come up with
It's all very interesting

From everything I seen including the video and the actual shooters position. I believe Oswald landed the upper back/neck shot. But clearly CLEARLY the fatal shot came from in front of the president. Making it impossible Oswald acted alone. If you seen the video I don't know what other conclusion one could come up with
It's all very interesting

I doubt this will make the "Bomb.com" cut. LMAO.

Bison protein noodle spaghetti

f10ac9d9b8d24f7796a9ecbebf88453d.jpg

Also it has begun. My wife was snacking on this while I cooked :confused:

2db5690cff70c6171dbcd2dfdbd214b1.jpg

I'm on keto. Here was last night's tea, and the same again for breakfast 20160513_191913.jpg 20160513_173935.jpg this morning... Barbecued ribeye on the bone... Approx 1.5kg uncooked weight.

Burned on the outside, raw in the middle... "black and blue". Fucking delicious.