What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

they have the flash frozen Alaskan stuff on sale...its as fresh as I can get here and pretty reasonable. Quick and easy to cook very lil cleanup
I've never tried salmon, but I hate all other fish.... Thinking about giving a salmon a go due to it's nutrition lottery... Thoughts on how to cook it so it will taste as un-fishy as possible?

I've never tried salmon, but I hate all other fish.... Thinking about giving a salmon a go due to it's nutrition lottery... Thoughts on how to cook it so it will taste as un-fishy as possible?
Make an Asian glaze and put it under the broiler for 18 minutes

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I
The fishy taste on a salmon will come from the fatty deposit between the skin and the meat. Just scrape it off. But that fat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.

I

The fishy taste on a salmon will come from the fatty deposit between the skin and the meat. Just scrape it off. But that fat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
That's the nutritional profile I'm looking for.

As with most fats in foods, acids seem to cut them, I'm wondering if added an acid like lemon juice will cut the fat (taste) from my taste buds quickly....?

I usually blacken it and just serve with a lemon wedge....The teriyaki glaze is great though as well. You could get fancy VunderPus style and make some nori rolls or something. Sushi is pretty easy to roll with the mats, the key is the sticky rice

I smoke it often, and blacken it too

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
or in parchment with fresh veg? I rarely do this but it's awesome
bakedsalmonrecipe.jpg

I

Just remember that layer of fat along the skin is also where most pollutants get stored such as mercury and other nasty crap they get fed at the farm or come across in the estuaries where they spend their most of their wild lives

7c1d71534dee5afd5e6a2f182798f771.jpg
7c1d71534dee5afd5e6a2f182798f771.jpg

Made my own bowl of awesomeness...shredded chicken breast, whole grain brown rice, & corn w a dash of garlic salt. Not too bad if I do say so my own self...

Tacos from the other day.

a66673e6991ce9429bbd458dfb6f2e05.jpg

My go to meal. Chicken breast, 5 eggs (3 whole, 2 whites), avocado, Lite Miracle Whip, mustard, and bit of cheese. Takes 15mins to make....2mins to eat. [emoji12]

fee18965b23aa7f6eb8b23e7d02e7559.jpg

e33a1a9bae2e0d2047f79a2264e566c6.jpg

ac75228480b70de0fd1de2c5c8de0511.jpg