What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Off topic, and maybe already asked somewhere else, but what causes the double posting of pics now? Mine does it and never used to.

That looks awesome, is that a duck egg? It is big enough for sure.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Just a large chicken egg. Was a Great tasting burger. ;) By the way that was a great feast you grill up for Mother's Day. Your boys must of been happy.:D

Look at the spider that was in my toilet this morning
b7bfd55a3d7dfe8e56c434f9cc93a1fc.jpg

No Dick pics in the foodie thread !! That includes "accidental reflections" :rolleyes: ~Ogh

image.jpeg

My new job isn't glamorous and it's hard to do meal prep living in someone else's place bumming a room, that being said gainz don't make themselves so I bring this 20 year old toaster oven around with me everywhere in my truck and find a electrical outlet on job sites so I can have fresh chicken everyday :D. Downside... Toaster oven is stuck at 450 degrees so if I ain't carful its dry chicken for me lol

View attachment 42004

My new job isn't glamorous and it's hard to do meal prep living in someone else's place bumming a room, that being said gainz don't make themselves so I bring this 20 year old toaster oven around with me everywhere in my truck and find a electrical outlet on job sites so I can have fresh chicken everyday :D. Downside... Toaster oven is stuck at 450 degrees so if I ain't carful its dry chicken for me lol

Now thats devotion !:cool: Best post in a while....you go Rodger ! :mad::mad:

View attachment 42004

Gotta do what you gotta do Roger
Most jobs ain't glamorous
I respect it
6/7 meals I eat cold every damn day. The unglamorous side of a BB diet

View attachment 42004

Hardcore

Still grinding brothers and I pop in every once in a while to get caught up. Off work today so slept in and eating a late breakfast. 1 1/2 cup whites, 3 whole eggs, 4 pieces cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toast, coffee, banana. Keep up the good work brothers!
aae5623ebec2420efd62ce97cdf11168.jpg

Still grinding brothers and I pop in every once in a while to get caught up. Off work today so slept in and eating a late breakfast. 1 1/2 cup whites, 3 whole eggs, 4 pieces cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toast, coffee, banana. Keep up the good work brothers!
aae5623ebec2420efd62ce97cdf11168.jpg
I'm waiting to see one of those incredible Doms special sandwich

Popped my cherry. Wasn't to impressed. We have way better sub places in my area then this.

Had the supreme club. ( with extra roast beef and bacon)
40dfd54164a461118c1e7fae7d83ff24.jpg

Popped my cherry. Wasn't to impressed. We have way better sub places in my area then this.

Had the supreme club. ( with extra roast beef and bacon)
40dfd54164a461118c1e7fae7d83ff24.jpg
They suck! Should be forced to drop the Jersey off the name cause ain't no respectable sub joint in Jersey gonna make a sub like that and stay in business for very long.