What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Although, I have this one, few hundred bucks cheaper, and A LOT BIGGER than a traeger ;)

966d77d4f03aba491d0807e6339fd95d.jpg

-Myth-

Still doing construction , they dont build much new around these parts , so you gotta grab them when you can . In Alaska theres a new house or three being built every block but not here . Id like to skip Alaska this year , got a sorry , lazy crew . The same ones as last year. :mad::mad:

Check you guys later ....;)

Think I'm gonna buy one of these bad boys in a month or so. Thoughts! ?View attachment 41954
Upgrade to the size that's a bit larger. I have that size, and wish j spent the few bucks extra. The ventilation "pipe" on the larger one seems to help with even airflow. Also, the hopper is bigger which means less concern of pellets running out mid-cook. Lastly, the surface area is larger on the grates. If you want to do whole chickens, you'll want that surface area.

Besides that, I love this thing. The flavor, ease of use and quality cannot be beat IMO.

Upgrade to the size that's a bit larger. I have that size, and wish j spent the few bucks extra. The ventilation "pipe" on the larger one seems to help with even airflow. Also, the hopper is bigger which means less concern of pellets running out mid-cook. Lastly, the surface area is larger on the grates. If you want to do whole chickens, you'll want that surface area.

Besides that, I love this thing. The flavor, ease of use and quality cannot be beat IMO.
Yeah that makes perfect sense. It's like 200 more bucks and you get almost double the size. Thanks man

Yeah that makes perfect sense. It's like 200 more bucks and you get almost double the size. Thanks man
The airflow and the hopper size are the two biggest upgrades, trust me on that! Buyer's remorse, to a degree, for not buying the bigger one.