What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

9849bebcbcfe7a0ee8362a9c4fcc85e3.jpg

Who posted this....
b9c0575c4b29cf960b1bbf65bf6fe0cf.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Sweet and spicy bourbon sriracha steak, mix of zucchini, onion, mushroom and peppers with parmesan and brown and red rice with kale.

IMG_20160509_195005014_HDR.jpg

I'd tear that up right quick

Well I would have done you proud then... Cause it was gone approximately 10 seconds later :)

Today was my first day back in the game nutrition and training wise and it felt fucking great, tonsillectomy kicked. My. Ass. Onward and upward though..:cool:

Well I would have done you proud then... Cause it was gone approximately 10 seconds later :)

Today was my first day back in the game nutrition and training wise and it felt fucking great, tonsillectomy kicked. My. Ass. Onward and upward though..:cool:
I had that done in my twenties, it sucked bad back then.... I feel you

Is that roster sauce on the salmon? (Aka Sriracha)

If you say it's ketchup please exit the same way you came in. :confused:

Sea weed gets a bad rap. I always order a seaweed salad at my favorite sushi places. Good stuff and very good for you.

Hahaha, yes it's Sriracha smarty pants. I put it on everything I eat, lol.

Ketchup on sashimi? Ain't nobody got time for that.:confused:

Good answer. I put that shit on everything too. Even when I do use ketchup I stir it in with it.

Sea weed gets a bad rap. I always order a seaweed salad at my favorite sushi places. Good stuff and very good for you.

Good answer. I put that shit on everything too. Even when I do use ketchup I stir it in with it.
Loove seaweed salad. Yum.

Yes! You must try chicken nuggets dipped in Sriracha and ketchup mixed together. Pretty damn good!