What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Ive finally started to use second shift for it's strong points over the last couple months. I get up around 10am in the morning which leaves me 5.5 hours to accomplish laying out my meal plans for the day and cooking. Next week I begin getting my cardio in before work as well. I've put on some good quality muscle over the past 12 weeks and now it's time to start cracking down on the cardio and diet to bring the body fat down.

I was without a drivers license for 10 years and rode a bicycle 40 minutes each way to work 5 days a week and let me tell ya there isn't a flat road to be found in the hills of north Georgia but I loved seeing vascularity on my abs lol. I'd like to see it again one day but it's not gonna be as easy to achieve this time around since I'm not gonna be forced to do so much cardio like it was a couple years ago.

I lost my license 8 times so i know how the bicycle feels lol atm i ride 5km to work from where i park my car. Its a good way to get the blood flowing for a days work on the tools

I lost my license 8 times so i know how the bicycle feels lol atm i ride 5km to work from where i park my car. Its a good way to get the blood flowing for a days work on the tools
Id do it again now but I always got fucked with by the boys in blue riding home in the wee hours of the early morn, combine that with the hot ass summer here in Ga and te nature of work I do I just don't wanna feel disgusting for my entire shift anymore. The results of so much cardio are amazing but trucker nuts for 8 to 12 hours a day sucks lol

8c86f7939ef5490f17515c6506c0947a.jpg

f65fcbbcbccd8eaa8e89edba19569dd7.jpg

ae0bd5cad910bcdc0c8dd21a7d4a3a91.jpg

23c3f3720dfb895d92c755d9a15a2ece.jpg

419b6498b26d0ea29ddbd23d1c8582d5.jpg

Don't forget what day it is fellas. Today we celebrate women for bringing life into this world. Make sure to tell those women how truly amazing they are and how thankful you are.