What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Everyone's breaking PRs and eatting pizza. Mean while I'm getting out fished by the ladies :(

:rolleyes: No Sean, NO. Dickeys sucks. Please come on down and I'll save you a seat at the cow table cloth place.
Deal,.thanks odie... I love that place, make sure they have the sliced jalapeño and carrots on the table.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Everyone's breaking PRs and eatting pizza. Mean while I'm getting out fished by the ladies :(

:rolleyes: No Sean, NO. Dickeys sucks. Please come on down and I'll save you a seat at the cow table cloth place.
Agreed
Dickeys is like the Kmart of bbq down here
I just didn't wanna wait in line at the bigger better privately owned joints
In all honesty Dickeys is good tho

Agreed
Dickeys is like the Kmart of bbq down here
I just didn't wanna wait in line at the bigger better privately owned joints
In all honesty Dickeys is good tho

Dickeys is like the MacDonald's of BBQ. They are a fast food chain. BLAH

Yo Trukk. Wish you were here bud. Took the wife out fishing and she caught two more then me. Later took mom out and she caught a monster and I couldn't even land a Keeper. I actually let them beat with it being Mother's Day weekend and all. :cool:

Frying up some catfish right now.

Yo Trukk. Wish you were here bud. Took the wife out fishing and she caught two more then me. Later took mom out and she caught a monster and I couldn't even land a Keeper. I actually let them beat with it being Mother's Day weekend and all. :cool:

Haha
I would of started multi line fishin if that's how's it was about to go down. Throwing everything but the kitchen sink at dem fishies
Oh the shame the shame

38f9e709202b3e9c0235af8000610756.jpg
d84cc82be7864b10d38ecef289c94d72.jpg

Fat liverwurst on Jewish rye with webers horseradish mustard

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Smoko and lunch prepped for the week
image.jpeg
Yes i knw its boring and its the same shit i posted nearly every other time.. Im a routine man

Were you fishing blues or flatheads?

Maybe one of these days when you don't make me look like a popcorn shrimp anymore I will have to take a trek over there for some brisket and catfishing with you! I'm a catfish and striper junky! Fishing is the only thing in my life that takes precedence over fitness lol

@OdieM here's a decent flathead I caught last Saturday night, had 3 other potential big flathead bites but this was the only one I stuck a hook in. I mostly only use big crappie, small channel cats and carp for bait so it's usually a goodun when a rod starts to go.

Sucks we gotta be mindful of what we post on here otherwise I'd share a lot more big fish pictures with y'all :(

image.jpg

Smoko and lunch prepped for the week
View attachment 41826
Yes i knw its boring and its the same shit i posted nearly every other time.. Im a routine man
Gotta question for you Kap, when you prep so far out for meals are you freezing the later meals? I usually only prep to about 3 days out but usually just cook once per day for the entire day otherwise I get burned out on what I made.

Gotta question for you Kap, when you prep so far out for meals are you freezing the later meals? I usually only prep to about 3 days out but usually just cook once per day for the entire day otherwise I get burned out on what I made.

Yeh i cook up every sunday just to get it over and done with, then I put mon/tue/wed/thurs in fridge and freeze fri/sat

Yeh i cook up every sunday just to get it over and done with, then I put mon/tue/wed/thurs in fridge and freeze fri/sat
Thanks man! I just bought a used small freezer chest a couple weeks ago so I could prep meals for the weekend since I'm either on the water fishing or passed out resting from fishing. I also plan on prepping for the week eventually but I'm not having a problems staying on top of daily prep at the moment but it has been an issue in the past at times.

Thanks man! I just bought a used small freezer chest a couple weeks ago so I could prep meals for the weekend since I'm either on the water fishing or passed out resting from fishing. I also plan on prepping for the week eventually but I'm not having a problems staying on top of daily prep at the moment but it has been an issue in the past at times.

Theres nothing worse then coming home from 10-12 hour shift and prepping the next days food, the only thing i cook every nite is my scrambled eggs for the nect morning

Theres nothing worse then coming home from 10-12 hour shift and prepping the next days food, the only thing i cook every nite is my scrambled eggs for the nect morning
Ive finally started to use second shift for it's strong points over the last couple months. I get up around 10am in the morning which leaves me 5.5 hours to accomplish laying out my meal plans for the day and cooking. Next week I begin getting my cardio in before work as well. I've put on some good quality muscle over the past 12 weeks and now it's time to start cracking down on the cardio and diet to bring the body fat down.

I was without a drivers license for 10 years and rode a bicycle 40 minutes each way to work 5 days a week and let me tell ya there isn't a flat road to be found in the hills of north Georgia but I loved seeing vascularity on my abs lol. I'd like to see it again one day but it's not gonna be as easy to achieve this time around since I'm not gonna be forced to do so much cardio like it was a couple years ago.