What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

a50b35553939879dd4201648b4151e4c.jpg

This

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Just downed a 12" Philly cheese steak and a 24" pizza.. Nice cheat meal was to hungry to snap a pic. Down to 236 been cutting down pretty nice. Abs comin in good

Turkey burgs:D Only took a few minutes to devour my plate. So good. Next time I'll have to remember to get bigger buns;)image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back with the pictures. I got some Basmati rice and some chicken that was cooked in some curry broth. Shit was good and I also had a Drumstick ice cream cone for a cheat today.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 9
Yea bro just search up Chicken Korma. I picked it up from a Indian joint and its the bomb but im not sure if you might have a Indian restaurant near you so you can always search the recipe up. It basically taste like a tomato soup with a bunch of spices and some ginger.

Yea bro just search up Chicken Korma. I picked it up from a Indian joint and its the bomb but im not sure if you might have a Indian restaurant near you so you can always search the recipe up. It basically taste like a tomato soup with a bunch of spices and some ginger.
I love korma.

Well here we are , my favorite day of the week affectionately known as fat boy friday.
Having tacos and burritos for dinner and this beautiful chocolate cheese cake with oreo crust for desert [emoji4]
8f41a5960c137707ccf81fd1530326b7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You eat all that, this thread is to show what you eat at one time...

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Well technically I have been eating on it all day, and I'm quite aware of what the thread is here for and never once had it been said you must eat all thats in the pic at one time. It's to show what you are eating

On top of eating on those all day I have had 8 fried filet, gravy n cheese fries, crawfish pie, strawberry milkshake and a fucking small cherry pie and a caromello