What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Never hot in the mornings bud. Well y'all might think it is here but anything below 85° and I'm grabbing my hoodie. Really wouldn't matter. I'll get down on coffee in the middle of the day. Ever been to an A.A meeting? Yeah that's kinda all we do

Same here , hot day or cold day its hot coffee and cold water for me . I two-fist it with both of em ...(keeps the kidneys happy)

Never hot in the mornings bud. Well y'all might think it is here but anything below 85° and I'm grabbing my hoodie. Really wouldn't matter. I'll get down on coffee in the middle of the day. Ever been to an A.A meeting? Yeah that's kinda all we do

Yeah been to a few meetings...wasn't for me. All the coffee and cigarettes made me wanna puke. I wear contacts and cigarette smoke kills me.

Lol you'd never make it in my neck of the woods... If it's 85 here I'm nude tanning in my backyard

Quite the opposite. I have no problem with the cold. Just last year I worked 3 weeks in -8° Weather in Minnesota. No big deal just wear layers and if you get hot take a layer off. Now come on down here where it stays 104° 100% humidity Then we will talk :).

Quite the opposite. I have no problem with the cold. Just last year I worked 3 weeks in -8° Weather in Minnesota. No big deal just wear layers and if you get hot take a layer off. Now come on down here where it stays 104° 100% humidity Then we will talk :).

I don't care for the dead heat of the summer where I live... It gets very hot and humid as well it just doesn't stay that way for real long. I didn't realize TX had high humidity though, thought it was a dry heat which makes it much more comfortable.

The cold isn't pleasant either... But, I am a refrigeration contractor and although I work in an office nowadays, I used to do a lot of work in freezers at 20 degrees below zero... Several times in a t shirt. You worked damn hard to stay warm then!

This has been my go to lately. I also love Maxwell and Folger's.

dfac966012cb2b3b324b36da530fcc44.jpg
THAT SOME GOOD shit strong as fuck

Never hot in the mornings bud.
WHAT:eek:
The summer is fucking unbearable. When I walk out the house at 0330 with my gym bag, my work bag, my big ass lunch pale, my gallon size coleman all hung around my neck like some sorta huge Christmas tree and the 95° air hit me like a blast furnace from hell I just wanna go right back inside. IT'S 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE SO HOT!!!

Well you can here. I doubt TX will ever jump on the hippie train. They quit letting people smoke in most the bars and clubs. You have to go outside now
I was at the Red River 3 yrs ago. I smoked my ass off INSIDE all night long. I felt so cool

WHAT:eek:
The summer is fucking unbearable. When I walk out the house at 0330 with my gym bag, my work bag, my big ass lunch pale, my gallon size coleman all hung around my neck like some sorta huge Christmas tree and the 95° air hit me like a blast furnace from hell I just wanna go right back inside. IT'S 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE SO HOT!!!

I was at the Red River 3 yrs ago. I smoked my ass off INSIDE all night long. I felt so cool

Yeah but your a Yankee. I've only lived in Saudi and TX.

National taco day in Texas. (Cinco de Mayo)

562c050d9ced2d5ebf0abd924740b02c.jpg

I don't feel the lest bit guilty either. I went back for seconds. Oh course I would fill up on tacos the day before I have to go to the lake and take my shirt off.

National taco day in Texas. (Cinco de Mayo)

562c050d9ced2d5ebf0abd924740b02c.jpg

I don't feel the lest bit guilty either. I went back for seconds. Oh course I would fill up on tacos the day before I have to go to the lake and take my shirt off.
Oh. I'm gonna get me some taco aight
Just gotta get dem rugrats to bed