What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

How is it in comparison to Starbucks bottled frappuccino (if you've had it)?

I like those bottled frappuccino drinks. I actually had them a few times the last few weeks cause they were easy on my throat after getting tonsils plucked out.

I'd say they are kind of similar but I haven't actually put cream in with it yet so I can't really compare them... I'll make one later and add cream and let you know :)

I like those bottled frappuccino drinks. I actually had them a few times the last few weeks cause they were easy on my throat after getting tonsils plucked out.

I'd say they are kind of similar but I haven't actually put cream in with it yet so I can't really compare them... I'll make one later and add cream and let you know :)
Yes, please keep me posted. I try to limit how much of those I drink. They taste so good that I end up literally downing the whole bottle at once, ha. Yes, they are nice and smooth!

Any caffeine in it?
Yep it's concentrated coffee. Wonder what would happen if I drank right from the bottle... :eek:

Hell yeah theres caffiene in it . Way before "energy drinks" were invented we use to go on all week salmon slaying missions in Alaska and drove hundreds of miles to different rivers and fishing holes . Folgers instant coffee crystals fueled everything . 3-4 heaping tablespoons in a cup of hot water will keep you up and wired for hours .

Hell of alot cheaper than Red Bull/Monster too ;) (just add sugar)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsors