What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Hell yeah theres caffiene in it . Way before "energy drinks" were invented we use to go on all week salmon slaying missions in Alaska and drove hundreds of miles to different rivers and fishing holes . Folgers coffee crystals fueled everything . 3-4 heaping tablespoons in a cup of hot water will keep you up and wired for hours .
I still love that old-school Folger's crack for camping trips.:)

This has been my go to lately. I also love Maxwell and Folger's.

dfac966012cb2b3b324b36da530fcc44.jpg

If y'all are into COLD coffee then y'all will love it. I hate cold coffee but mix this with egg whites and add some oats and I'm out the door. It kills my crazing to grab another coffee later. It does the job basically

If y'all are into COLD coffee then y'all will love it. I hate cold coffee but mix this with egg whites and add some oats and I'm out the door. It kills my crazing to grab another coffee later. It does the job basically

I'm not a coffee drinker, so here's my question...how do you drink hot coffee on a hot day??

I'd be a sweaty mess.

ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg

I'm not a coffee drinker, so here's my question...how do you drink hot coffee on a hot day??

I'd be a sweaty mess.

ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg

Never hot in the mornings bud. Well y'all might think it is here but anything below 85° and I'm grabbing my hoodie. Really wouldn't matter. I'll get down on coffee in the middle of the day. Ever been to an A.A meeting? Yeah that's kinda all we do