What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

02ad88093f6520d0eb19b3b9a5be11b6.jpg

I know odie digs this stuff, what about the rest of ya'll?

In went to the Asian market today and got two packs of 12 for $3.99 each.

I bought alot of other stuff, I'll post up tonight's dinner later.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Love that shit. I like to get the little sardines in olive oil and i just make little wraps. Awesome snack.

That's almost Identical to my stack. Started at 30mg/day of Tren, running 100mg test e but I'm taking in 12.5mg/ day of exemestane and 400 mg/wk of EQ. Up to 40mg Tren ace, upping it to 50 on Sunday. Your friend is probably at 37.5 because he's doing a half of a CC of a 75mg/ml per shot vial.

Your right because I saw several tren ace cycles that call for 37.5mg/day for extended weeks . I find .4 on a syringe a lil easier to find o_O

Ya'll are making rethink my june cycle. Plan was a gram.of test.and a gram of tren enanthate with oral ancilaries....

Pssh, you know better than that,
c6c2a4054fab4f7def5d009ec5208465.jpg

I still have some of those as well. Possibly the best dbol I've ever had and I used to take the REAL old school BDs. I'm scared to death of them though. Those fuckers had my nips burning bad. I bought everything known to man to prevent getting tits because of those bastards.

Fuck
Gyno in a bottle

I had ran dbol in just about every cycle I ever ran but once I mixed it with tren it was game over and now Im gyno prone. Well I actually didn't have any signs my last cycle but thats because I never slacked up with my Ai. I sure do miss the size and strength that little pill gave me but growing tits almost broke me mentally. Fuck that

I had ran dbol in just about every cycle I ever ran but once I mixed it with tren it was game over and now Im gyno prone. Well I actually didn't have any signs my last cycle but thats because I never slacked up with my Ai. I sure do miss the size and strength that little pill gave me but growing tits almost broke me mentally. Fuck that
Dbol raises my chlosterol but it drops back down to normal after cycle.... only issues I have with it

Oh I remember
Suppose your talking to the audience?
I for sure was rooting for some boobeez

Must be the tren.:cool: Nah I just started it. My head is all fucked up man. Bitches be trippin and Im all worried about hearing the kids heart beat tomorrow.
It is crazy now, I have seen 3d ultra sounds that you can actually see the baby... all of mine all I saw was a fuzzy image and had to take the word of the person taking the ultra sound that it was another boy....

What if they say twins odie.... the tren will really be effing with you.

Good luck bro.

It is crazy now, I have seen 3d ultra sounds that you can actually see the baby... all of mine all I saw was a fuzzy image and had to take the word of the person taking the ultra sound that it was another boy....

What if they say twins odie.... the tren will really be effing with you.

Good luck bro.

You fucking suck. Thats why Im worried. My dad is a twin and my wifes grandmother was a twin. Also My dad has another brother who had twin boys. The odds are against me. My family lives 2 hours away and her parents are deceased. Basically we are on our own here and Im scared shitless. I don't know what I will do if its twins. Probably find a hole to crawl in. Im fucking freaking out man