What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

That's also a trick of mine for reheating rice... Reheated rice sucks camel's dick, but either salsa or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter + a bit of soy sauce and it's MUCH more tolerable.

I tried that Mexican rice recipe you put up a few weeks ago! I went through it so fucking quick lol... It wasn't exactly the recipe you posted but really close.

I've been on a very serious Mexican/spicy kick here lately. Slow cooker chicken with lots of Mexican taco type seasonings and sriracha sauce mixed into it... Throw that on a tortilla and or mix it up with rice and say hello to heaven.

I tried that Mexican rice recipe you put up a few weeks ago! I went through it so fucking quick lol... It wasn't exactly the recipe you posted but really close.

I've been on a very serious Mexican/spicy kick here lately. Slow cooker chicken with lots of Mexican taco type seasonings and sriracha sauce mixed into it... Throw that on a tortilla and or mix it up with rice and say hello to heaven.
You can't go wrong with that sort of stuff. Bold flavors really help with reheated foods. Also, reheating at 50% power on the old microwave makes the food less dry, even though it takes a bit longer.

Attaboy!!

I don't waste the yokes, my dog gets em. Keeps her strong and healthy.

I let my pup have some too every so often.. Supposed to be good for there fur. Ill have to take a picture of her tomorrow morning lol, she never knows if she's getting one or not so she sits right next to me and stares. I bought two cases of eggs last night so she got one. I always buy the cartons of the whites and rarely cook them, add them to my shakes and first thing I have in the morning.

You guys ever tried these? NOT bad for the macros, and definitely gets the cracker/chip craving to go away. Pretty good with hummus. My girl likes the cheddar cheese ones, haven't tried 'em.

5182.JPG

5181.JPG

20160518_112704.jpg

I'm still on my meal prep vacation. Natural peanut butter and sugar free strawberry preserves on Ezekiel bread for lunch every day for a couple weeks now. I had to have a break from chicken and rice, from eating it and cooking a week's worth at a time.

You guys ever tried these? NOT bad for the macros, and definitely gets the cracker/chip craving to go away. Pretty good with hummus. My girl likes the cheddar cheese ones, haven't tried 'em.

View attachment 42387

View attachment 42388

We tried those awhile back with hummus and spinach and artichoke dip both. They're pretty good. I don't remember which flavor of cracker it was though, I think it was just plain.

Egg whites and pork chops and greenbeans. And milk...i dont usually drink milk but ive been putting down like 2 gallons of water a day and i just had to have something different. 20160518_122424.jpg

Lunch is taco salad (no chips) just cold taco meat & sour cream , lettuce . Water . :mad:View attachment 42422
Moments like this are when you are forced to remember: This food is here for purpose, not pleasure.

Eat with intent, and just get it done! Some food just doesn't taste as awesome, but OGH I know you have the mental hardness to push well beyond some boring food. I've been there man, a few pounds of dry and boring chicken and I'm about to kill myself. Intent, intent, intent, intent.....

Moments like this are when you are forced to remember: This food is here for purpose, not pleasure.

Eat with intent, and just get it done! Some food just doesn't taste as awesome, but OGH I know you have the mental hardness to push well beyond some boring food. I've been there man, a few pounds of dry and boring chicken and I'm about to kill myself. Intent, intent, intent, intent.....

Day 6 of low dose tren and I swear my appetite has come to a halt . And that cold taco salad didnt go down very fast . This mornings eggs either...

Day 6 of low dose tren and I swear my appetite has come to a halt . And that cold taco salad didnt go down very fast . This mornings eggs either...
You taking digestive enzymes? That helps me brother, and HCL w/ my 2 or 3 biggest protein meals of the day. Really helps burn up all the protein and keep my stomach feeling empty.

I've been there man. I've sat and gagged on chicken, force fed myself. It's horrific. Use the digestive enzymes and HCL if you can shell out a few bucks, works well for me. You taking enough fiber before bed? Waking up with an empty and hungry stomach is a great start to the day.

Good luck, you've got it.

You taking digestive enzymes? That helps me brother, and HCL w/ my 2 or 3 biggest protein meals of the day. Really helps burn up all the protein and keep my stomach feeling empty.

I've been there man. I've sat and gagged on chicken, force fed myself. It's horrific. Use the digestive enzymes and HCL if you can shell out a few bucks, works well for me. You taking enough fiber before bed? Waking up with an empty and hungry stomach is a great start to the day.

Good luck, you've got it.

I use to take papaya pills , or eat papayas to help with digestion . Man Ive been sick of eggs since I OD"d on them last year on a deca cycle. Chicken too , but not as bad as eggs. If it gets much worse Im going on a red meat & fish diet . I could get heavy back on the cottage cheese again too...

I use to take papaya pills , or eat papayas to help with digestion . Man Ive been sick of eggs since I OD"d on them last year on a deca cycle. Chicken too , but not as bad as eggs. If it gets much worse Im going on a red meat & fish diet . I could get heavy back on the cottage cheese again too...
I'm HUGE red meat, mostly grass fed when I can get it. Some chicken. No fish at all. A lot of egg whites, a few whole eggs every day, maybe 4 or 5. I like eggs still, but I can't tolerate them scrambled unless they're in a burrito or something....