What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I don't know if iron Mike was a "hero" or not
He was a animal. Greatest of all time. Most of the time he was a jackass in his competitive days. The things he said were mind numbingly stupid.
Ya, hero wasn't really the right word I was looking for there...dunno the word I was looking for, but y'all know what I mean by meeting famous people. He was a beast in the ring. He had it all & some. Just goes to show what happens when you surround yourself w people that care more about money & fame than they do about you...

image.jpg Marinating some flank steak in some yoshidas, have all day to think of what else to have with it. Grilled flank steak..yumm!!!!!!!!

Ya, hero wasn't really the right word I was looking for there...dunno the word I was looking for, but y'all know what I mean by meeting famous people. He was a beast in the ring. He had it all & some. Just goes to show what happens when you surround yourself w people that care more about money & fame than they do about you...
Congrats on your new baby girl beanz. Kids are the greatest gift one could ever have.

Congrats on the baby girl Sb. Know its complete. You have the best of both worlds. Got your boys an now your Daddys lil girl lol. Hey I cant remember but did you ever get that vasectomy bro?
Thnks mn. And yeah i did back in march Gotta take my "specimen" in next month to see if im sterile haha

"South of the border burger" no bun, veggies instead of fries. It hurt not tonorder the fries...they are soooo good hahah. Yes there is a burger under that mountain of guac along with pepperjack and tons of sweetnonions and jalapeños. Favorite burger in the world, and the best ive ever had that i didnt personally make.20160520_150625.jpg

Yeah there's a thread Millard created about getting hacked in the general section. Things are slowly getting better but it may be a while before tapatalk works here cause he's installed a Captcha or what ever the hell its called. Anyway as long as he's got that up tapatalk probably won't work

well that sucks, i use tapatalk on my phone because it is the easiest... i hope things get worked out soon.

20160520_213406.jpg

I made greenbeans and onions and london broil. I put pineapple and terriyaki on the london broil and holy shit....honetsky guys i an suoerproud of this meal. The good picture i took before i cut up the london broil didnt save so this picture isnt super impressive but holy shit...this shit is incredible. I dont brag on my food much but this is fucking RIDICULOUS!!!

Attachments

• 20160520_213406.jpg
    20160520_213406.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 2
"South of the border burger" no bun, veggies instead of fries. It hurt not tonorder the fries...they are soooo good hahah. Yes there is a burger under that mountain of guac along with pepperjack and tons of sweetnonions and jalapeños. Favorite burger in the world, and the best ive ever had that i didnt personally make.View attachment 42525
If you go long enough without eating fries they will actually become disgusting to you when you do try to eat them at least that's what happened for me. Can't stomach fries anymore blah

Now you tell me who's pregnant o_O ? Odie is too ! :D:D

Yeah I'm beginning to wonder myself. I just can't seem to get it together. I was so hungry this morning cause I went to bed early and my breakfast shake just didn't cut it. The tren is just now hitting and I need to clean it up a bit but it's sooooo hard when the wife has me eatting blue bell with her every night. Lol

By the way, I'm completely miserable off that breakfast. I'm not as young as I used to be :(. Cardio here I come

Last night's birthday dinner but the pic wouldn't load. Haven't had legit ramen in a very long time and this bowl did not disappoint. Spicy paitan ramen with chasu (marinated pork belly) and extra egg.

image.jpeg