What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Aww, damnit. This is my last day here. Just checked out of my hotel and going to hit up Milk Bar for their cookies and then heading home. I'm pretty excited and hope it's not all hype!
@ Milk Bar get the crack pie, seriously, get it. If you have time, go in the back and eat at Fuku+.

I liked the "garbage" or whatever cookie, the oatmeal/toffee/chocolate one. The blueberry was okay. The crack pie was without a doubt, one of the best things I've ever had. The cereal milk ice cream was good, too. But crack pie....

Meso Shocker :eek::eek: :

Guys , Ive been spending more time over at Old Skool Iron (FB) .
Ive gotten tired of the scammers and fake-asses here . I never was a huge juicer or AAS user . I have no reason to hide my face in the shadows . Plus once everyone sees/knows your face , the honesty factor goes up . I like that . I"ll still use Meso to visit and hook-up , thats what its best for . But the folks are more honest and trustworthy there, and you got a better idea who your actually dealing with . Its gotten too fake here . Then the hacking started...

Ive left 2 links : One is to Old Skool Iron and the other is my personal FB . Lets really get to know each other . If your not CHICKEN !!
Peaceout my friends ~Eric

Facebook

View attachment 42631
Bro...
Wtf
We have pm here dude

@ Milk Bar get the crack pie, seriously, get it. If you have time, go in the back and eat at Fuku+.

I liked the "garbage" or whatever cookie, the oatmeal/toffee/chocolate one. The blueberry was okay. The crack pie was without a doubt, one of the best things I've ever had. The cereal milk ice cream was good, too. But crack pie....
I was on the fence about the crack pie because I keep reading mixed reviews but I'll try it since you recommended it. I love pie but I'm not into ones that are too sweet. Their Compost Cookie, Bluberry & Creme and Corn Cookies are on my to buy list.

I was on the fence about the crack pie because I keep reading mixed reviews but I'll try it since you recommended it. I love pie but I'm not into ones that are too sweet. Their Compost Cookie, Bluberry & Creme and Corn Cookies are on my to buy list.
Those were the ones I tried, as well. The crack pie is super good, don't listen to the haters. It is pretty sweet, though.... The blueberry will be enjoyable, as it's not overly sweet! If you do have time to eat, Fuku+ is killer.

Those were the ones I tried, as well. The crack pie is super good, don't listen to the haters. It is pretty sweet, though.... The blueberry will be enjoyable, as it's not overly sweet! If you do have time to eat, Fuku+ is killer.
Super excited! I wanted to check out Fuku+ but my husband wants Jamaican food right now. =\

You just said a few days ago that you brewed your tren that your running correct? Sorry bud but I'm starting a family and as much as I would like to do what you just did I can't

So ? Big fuckin deal , I made up a story about using tren ace ...see ?

OGH, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose with that post brother. You're smarter than that, and you know you can reach out to your friends via PM here. Public postings of personal info, even when done by the individual, are never a good look here man. You could've always just posted a secure email to get in touch with you, as well. Not this brother....