Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You know guys... When you wanna call someone out make a damn new thread. I didn't know half of the shits going on because me as many can't ready every damn thread.

I'm not the guy going on a witch hunt but damn it if there is concern about someone behaviour I like to know it and to chime in if I have informations/opinions about it.

Anyway it's fucking hilarious how everything went to shit in like what? 2 days? Or that's what it seems to me lol

@gr8whitetrukker werent you going to meet
Him on a vacation trip or something? Man if I was you j would pissed as fuck for what he pulled... Would feel quite betrayed by the whole behaviour. :(
Honestly people knew but they remained silent. After him posting pms and getting called out for sourcing by me people should of spoke up, yet they didn't. There is only one guy here who discussed this with me back then, who I won't name, that had the integrity to speak about it to me. I guess more important things have been going on like posting in a food thread and getting 10 likes a post on a piece of chicken.

Honestly people knew but they remained silent. After him posting pms and getting called out for sourcing by me people should of spoke up, yet they didn't. There is only one guy here who discussed this with me back then, who I won't name, that had the integrity to speak about it to me. I guess more important things have been going on like posting in a food thread and getting 10 likes a post on a piece of chicken.

I'm sorry for what happened really. I'm not from USA so I never looked 24k thread. That's why I didn't even know about it.
I understand your feeling and I hope something like that will not happen again.

That's honestly the most important thread to me.... Mine are normally steak, not chicken. Please go like them, thank you. Everyone can inject a gram of test into their ass, Rob. But who can make a perfect steak, am I right?

Brother, in all honesty if you are suprised people are either sourcing thru pm or steering guys to a source you have your blinders on permanently.

Brother, in all honesty if you are suprised people are either sourcing thru pm or steering guys to a source you have your blinders on permanently.
I don't believe I said anything about being "surprised " but nice strawman. I'm pointing out that Odie was bashing sources here while at the same time selling behind the scenes. It was shady and I called him out on it. People knew this and remained silent. That is the point I am stating. I have been here longer than most and I know what goes on here. The silent ones are the people with blinders and also wear muzzles. He did post some nice food pics though. Regardless, it's over now and there is no point in me going on about it any further.

What I don't get is, he was sourcing here for a long time, behind the scenes and everyone fucking knew about it and didn't say shit. He slipped right past the scoc.
not entirely true...I confronted him about it once publicly.
I aint no snitch, and value security and privacy, just kept my blinders on and saw nothing said nothing. But after OD's blatant posts/pics of tren conversions etc, braggin all over the bored, not a lot was left to the imagination. I only intervened when he started goin into src threads and bashing sources tren, his claim was "fina is way stronger than tren hands down tren ace from UGL raws is garbage" yada yada yada...

I called him out in public and private and told him he should probably stay outta the underground, what he was doing was starting to look like a clear conflict of interest. He was fuckin pissed, as seems is the pattern when he comes under scrutiny....

But again I reiterate...I dont believe he's some big fish master manipulator raking in the paper. I think this is all about a 26 year old boy that had some self esteem issues looking for constant validation. Everything stems back to a need to be the center of attention, likely a lack of confidence or feelings of inadequacy.

I don't believe I said anything about being "surprised " but nice strawman. I'm pointing out that Odie was bashing sources here while at the same time selling behind the scenes. It was shady and I called him out on it. People knew this and remained silent. That is the point I am stating. I have been here longer than most and I know what goes on here. The silent ones are the people with blinders and also wear muzzles. He did post some nice food pics though. Regardless, it's over now and there is no point in me going on about it any further.
No, the silent ones know every war cant be won. Not every war is worth fighting. But since your so gung ho and have been here for so long should we make a list of all the pm sales that go on here? Then you can personally go after each and every one. From biggest to smallest. Sound like fun?

I called Odie out months ago in the 24k thread for sourcing behind the scenes in pm's as well as him posting pm conversations between me and him. I call the guy out, several people knew and they kept silent. I then decided to drop it on my end since nobody here had the balls to speak up.
really?
come on rob...I remember you were a little hot bc you guys had some ongoing personal beef so you may have been a lil more ehhhh trigger happy than I. However, I remember the events differently.

I never did any business with OD, on my Mother's life, so I had no reason to protect him. However, sometimes we see and hear things we dont necessarily want to be privy to around here. Where I come from you mind your own business and do whats best for you, keep your head down and govern yourself accordingly moving forward. It wasnt my place to out the guy unless I felt their was others health or well being endangered.
Thats not how we get down.

edit: retracted Rob. apologies

Last edited:

Yeah , stay away from that foodie thread . Pure Evil . ;)

Guys be selling their souls there for a few more Likes ....ROTFL !!

No, the silent ones know every war cant be won. Not every war is worth fighting. But since your so gung ho and have been here for so long should we make a list of all the pm sales that go on here? Then you can personally go after each and every one. From biggest to smallest. Sound like fun?
Pm sales are one thing, him blatantly bashing sources while doing business behind the scenes was the issue. Look I get it you like the guy and I don't and never have really. I'm not interested in going after any pm sellers unless of course they are doing shady things which was the case here. Again this is about odie and his actions. We can agree to disagree I guess.

Pm sales are one thing, him blatantly bashing sources while doing business behind the scenes was the issue. Look I get it you like the guy and I don't and never have really. I'm not interested in going after any pm sellers unless of course they are doing shady things which was the case here. Again this is about odie and his actions. We can agree to disagree I guess.
I dont know what were even arguing about here honestly
Like the guy?
You realize that i did what had to be done and it was based in truth. After the threats i had enough. Like(d) would of been a much better word. Past tense.
This entire board is shady
Hello, these are drug dealers:confused:

So...Has his lack of defending himself or lack of any response or manning up and saying I'm sorry due to the fact that he has been locked out or because he too afraid or embarassed to do so.

Hes here(odie)
Different handle. This is not opinion
Sooner or later. Ill figure it out. Isnt that right mindless
So...Has his lack of defending himself or lack of any response or manning up and saying I'm sorry due to the fact that he has been locked out or because he too afraid or embarassed to do so.

You must be quite a fucked up person to have such a great body a family that stands behind you, a job, a wife and now a baby and still feel the need of doing all the shits it seems he has done.

Sometime I srsly wonder what the fuck is going on with the ppl nowadays.

not entirely true...I confronted him about it once publicly.
I aint no snitch, and value security and privacy, just kept my blinders on and saw nothing said nothing. But after OD's blatant posts/pics of tren conversions etc, braggin all over the bored, not a lot was left to the imagination. I only intervened when he started goin into src threads and bashing sources tren, his claim was "fina is way stronger than tren hands down tren ace from UGL raws is garbage" yada yada yada...

I called him out in public and private and told him he should probably stay outta the underground, what he was doing was starting to look like a clear conflict of interest. He was fuckin pissed, as seems is the pattern when he comes under scrutiny....

But again I reiterate...I dont believe he's some big fish master manipulator raking in the paper. I think this is all about a 26 year old boy that had some self esteem issues looking for constant validation. Everything stems back to a need to be the center of attention, likely a lack of confidence or feelings of inadequacy.

Fuck...all this odie drama is making me exhausted
Perhaps i should start posting man ass shots again
Get this thing turned right around:eek: