Cops love to shoot you... even in the back

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by NorthMich, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Lol I would do the same.

U come in my house... it’s shoot first ask questions later.

But pay is relevant. These guys are basically volunteering to protect the people. 99% of the law enforcement join to help their community because they have pride in their town or city and want to make a difference. Most are ok with living a decent life and never being wealthy but get satisfaction out of protecting people.

Pay is very relevant in showing the mentality of the individuals doing the job. Protect and serve.

Ultimatepip and Biggles48 like this.
  2. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Where I'm at cops do pretty well on pay but my point about the relevance of pay is simply that you agree to do the job and you knew the pay. When I was making e 1 pay I did whatever was asked because I agreed to it.

3. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Agree on that 100%.

4. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A good cop is a dead cop.

Morefyah likes this.
  5. Swiper

Swiper Member

what are your thoughts about Ronnie Coleman?

Ultimatepip likes this.
  6. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If he wants to bust you or me for steroids fuck him.

Swiper, Ultimatepip and Morefyah like this.
  7. Swiper

Swiper Member

i agree. i hate hypocrites

Big_paul likes this.
  8. I posted this one in the police state thread, it’s the dash cam and body cam footage of each officer involved. The suspect was shot and killed. Incase you all didn’t see it and were interested

9. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

You run from the cops and struggle with a gun in your hand, that's the expected outcome.

10. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

What we need are more cops that aren't afraid to go for that baton first, rather than just the tazer. If they started beating the fuck out of people resisting with those batons and the news publicized that more, ppl, might think twice before resisting.

Just some good old fashioned beat-downs like they do over in European countries. Obviously a gun case is different, but I'd like to see more beatdowns myself

Roger rabbit likes this.
  11. Yea when you’re rolling around with an illegal gun and a vial of fentanyl with your family in the car and run with said gun you shouldn’t be surprised if you end up dead. I do think they could have not killed him and just tased him, right before he was shot he muttered “I’m not reaching..” and I’ll have to go back and check but I think the gun was out of his hand but he shouldn’t of done what he did. Either way Washington passed a new law where officer involved shootings will be investigated independently. Not sure if it’s gone in effect but the State Patrol is investing.

12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I'm in favor of independent investigations.

He muttered he wasn't reaching before he was shot but I don't expect the cops to believe or even acknowledge that in that situation. He made a stupid decision and paid for it.

13. That’s exactly why I can’t really fault the officers for what they did. Idk what the guy was thinking, I think he may of had his kids in the car, if did that was really f’d up. It doesn’t sound like a bad idea to investigate all deadly shootings to me as well.

14. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

15. Have to agree with some cops being flat out cowards! If you’ve been picked on you’re entire childhood and finally lifted a few weights and got some size.... maybe being a cop is a poor career choice. That seems to be case as some cops are quick to pull trigger because they’re afraid.
    @Demondosage youre saying cops need to “start” pulling the batons, where have you been. They’ve been doing that shit for generations right here in the good ole US of A.
    What it comes down to is wrong is wrong; doesn’t matter if you have a badge or not. Also, a bitch is a bitch, doesn’t matter if you have a badge or not. Pick another career if you ignore your training and react with unwarranted force.

flenser and Morefyah like this.
  16. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

U can't judge every one because of a fews bad apples there is coward scumbag cops just like there is scumbag citizens to some are genuinely good

Roger rabbit likes this.
  17. Swiper

Swiper Member

to your point

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  18. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

19. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

And that percentage among the entire USA police force is what?

The article also doesn’t break down into what segments of these arrests are being made.

Example what counties have more than others?

master.on and Holidaypay like this.