could I be gay?

yohyoh

So I follow this chick/use to be a guy...on ig and have her on snapchat as well...I always thought she was very good looking and had a great body...well last night I was doing some creeping on Google to see how old she is, and come to find out she is actually a tranny...or some people are saying she was born with male and female genitals and had her dick removed. I didn't believe it and figured it was just people hating on her but found a video of her admitting to it...I'm not one to judge and could care less what people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me but damn am I glad I never jerked off to her. Her name is jade mya....I'd also like to point out I'm in no way gay and love pussy.

If you got a extra 20min check out the video

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-36-15.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-36-15.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-38-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-38-03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
Yes you are. If you ever want to be happy you have to stop living in denial and just give in. Start slow, meet some men at truckstops. Then you can go full on homosexual later.
If you nees any more advice feel free to come back. And good luck in your new lifestyle.

Yes you are. If you ever want to be happy you have to stop living in denial and just give in. Start slow, meet some men at truckstops. Then you can go full on homosexual later.
If you nees any more advice feel free to come back. And good luck in your new lifestyle.
This gave me a good laugh jay[emoji23][emoji23]

Oh well...
I was tricked before. I remember shooting the shit with my bud and I noticed a girl with blonde hair down past her ass. Very small frame and I was like hey man look at that. That motherfucker turned around and it was a fucking DUDE:mad::mad::confused::oops:

Took a long time to live that one down
So to answer your question: yes your gay:D

all this reminds me of what Ted said in Ted 2..." there are no chicks with dick just guys with tits." so u might be gay. but its ok its all about pleasure anyway.

His face is not soft & feminine at all. Its a dead give-away, along with the voice.
Yes, you are probably gay or in denial, and so are all the guys who replied.

A straight man would not confuse a man that dresses up as a woman with an attractive female. And, if you did, it would probably make you want to run in the opposite direction, or, at the very least, raise an eyebrow. You gravitate towards him, and are even so intrigued by him, you post pictures of him on an online forum. To each his own. There are plenty of good looking girls, you chose the man with a vagina.

Last edited:

Sponsors