could I be gay?

Gay as fuck! Completely homo. Which i respect as you're coming out as a tranny lover. Next step is accepting being gay. Power lifter, power bottom? Who's to judge?

I'm just glad I have all you guys here for support and it looks like I'm not alone on here at all! She technically has a brand new lab created pussy which is probably way better then a real one!

Mad funny. This comment is going to be pretty outrageous but here we go...This is why tranny's get murdered. They pretend to be a girl and get fucked, then the guy finds out it was a guy not girl. Which is hard to tell sometimes like your situation. The guy snaps and kills the person/thing. It's a messy situation.

U have to define "Tranny". Some folks have female chromosomes and just got too much T in the womb. Then there are those that are just fucking freaks. If she is truly a SHE, then she just had something removed that should not have been there. You wont have a family with her most likely...

Those are definitely some MASSIVE NICE TITTIES...!!!

So I follow this chick/use to be a guy...on ig and have her on snapchat as well...I always thought she was very good looking and had a great body...well last night I was doing some creeping on Google to see how old she is, and come to find out she is actually a tranny...or some people are saying she was born with male and female genitals and had her dick removed. I didn't believe it and figured it was just people hating on her but found a video of her admitting to it...I'm not one to judge and could care less what people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me but damn am I glad I never jerked off to her. Her name is jade mya....I'd also like to point out I'm in no way gay and love pussy.

If you got a extra 20min check out the video

I would never need to ask that question because I already know that I am not

I'm just glad I have all you guys here for support and it looks like I'm not alone on here at all! She technically has a brand new lab created pussy which is probably way better then a real one!
I would hit it.. Just being 100%.