Covid vaccine while on cycle ?

Im on a blast of test and eq. Did my Moderna shot in July, Had a big red rush around my shoulder for about 2 weeks and now Im experiencing some skin reaction (pimples and stuff). Im not usually inclined to bad skin, my diet is clean. So I dont really know whats going on. A co worker told me that a friend of her has similar issues going on, hard to tell if its roids or some sides from that sh°t they're injecting. Besides this, I didn’t experience anything else.

Got the Moderna shot while running test and masteron. First shot I experienced fatigue and just wanted to sleep. Second shot I experienced diarrhea about 24 hours post shot that lasted about 2 hours.

Im running 1,5g atm, got bionntech just got a horrible PIP and feel a bit lethargic, third day i can go back to training.

Just whatever you do stay away from oh long Johnson and Johnson, i heard its correlated to these thrombosis issue's and only With them, could be very dangerous for AAS user with higher hematocrit.

Where the fuck did you get this? The covid vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with hematocrit, and no clots are not a widely reported event with the vaccine. The incidence of clots are far higher in Covid infections than they are with the vaccine, as the risk of clots is actually miniscule with the vaccine.
Well I obviously touched a nerve with you.
The vax works by having your body temporarily produce spike proteins, your body’s immune system recognizes the spiked proteins so that it remembers it for later when it can fight it off.

Have you seen what spiked proteins look like? A jumbled mess. If your hemocrit is high, your blood is thick. You don’t see how that would produce a clot?

Clotting is absolutely a widely reported side effect. Look it up.

I am using close to 2g week. Between NPP, TREN, TEST.
Had my two shots of the Vaccine. Felt nothing.

Just be careful not to pin the oil AAS in the same spot they are going to pin the vaccine, usually shoulders...

u scared of the flu?
Maybe he's afraid of dying on a respirator like one of my good friends?

Oh yes, I forgot... it's all a big show by the media to gain control over us. Or was it the Rothschilds together with the Gates...?
Anyway, it's all a lie. My friend died of a simple flu at the age of 40.

I hate you people.

Maybe he's afraid of dying on a respirator like one of my good friends?

Oh yes, I forgot... it's all a big show by the media to gain control over us. Or was it the Rothschilds together with the Gates...?
Anyway, it's all a lie. My friend died of a simple flu at the age of 40.

I hate you people.

do you believe Iraq has WMD and that the uS doesn't spy on citizens cell phones?

Something crazy, I know alot of people no one has had any problems when they were told they had "covid"

But my liberal co-worker, he says his 10 best friends all died of it, and another every day.

I know 2 people who are almost on their death bed and they got it and were fine, but ill believe the hype.

do you believe Iraq has WMD and that the uS doesn't spy on citizens cell phones?

Something crazy, I know alot of people no one has had any problems when they were told they had "covid"

But my liberal co-worker, he says his 10 best friends all died of it, and another every day.

I know 2 people who are almost on their death bed and they got it and were fine, but ill believe the hype.
means a lot coming from the same idiot that says anavar is stronger than tren

Man, if I didn't know that you people are just too stupid to shit, I would be very angry right now and maybe even get into an emotional discussion.
But, as my maths professor used to say, don't get into arguments with idiots.

So, you're right, have fun, welcome to my ignore list.

Man, if I didn't know that you people are just too stupid to shit, I would be very angry right now and maybe even get into an emotional discussion.
But, as my maths professor used to say, don't get into arguments with idiots.

So, you're right, have fun, welcome to my ignore list.
Covid or not. Sorry about your loss.

Takes a real special kind of person to argue the death of another person's loved one.

Covid or not. Sorry about your loss.

Takes a real special kind of person to argue the death of another person's loved one.
Takes alot of stupid people to be manipulated over 1 years time into thinking that the world should be locked down, people should wear masks, and people should be forced to take an unknown drug because of a virus with less than a 1% death rate.

My cousin was hit by a car and killed a year ago. Anyone who drives a car is insensitive and carless, "muh freedom"

Liberals = modern unseful idiots controlled by fear

Takes alot of stupid people to be manipulated over 1 years time into thinking that the world should be locked down, people should wear masks, and people should be forced to take an unknown drug because of a virus with less than a 1% death rate.

My cousin was hit by a car and killed a year ago. Anyone who drives a car is insensitive and carless, "muh freedom"

Liberals = modern unseful idiots controlled by fear
Funny. I'm conservative.

You're saying you don't pin UGL gear?

What's the annual death percentage of car accidents?

That's funny, the morons only focus on the death Rate. But they all gloss over long term lung scarring and the pressure it puts on the health care system. Who cares about over worked health care workers and no free hospital beds for the people in car accidents and other illnesses.

Funny, trump your lord and savior now supports vaccines and was hospitalized by covid, even had to go on breathing support.

Got both doses on tren masteron test and HGH. Still alive. Didn't feel a thing both times.