Covid vaccine while on cycle ?

Did anyone here get their covid vaccines while on cycle ? How did your symptoms compare to normal people? This may sound dumb but I’m asking cause if a slight fear that the cycle combined with the vaccine shots could cause bad myocarditis. It’s being said now that myo is a symptom so I don’t know how that side effect will go if taken on cycle. Would it increase the likelihood of severe heart damage ?
Just had my third shot and recently started a cycle. I also have an enlarged heart (self inflicted). Only issue same as the 2nd dose, Pfizer vaccine gives me a full body beatdown the day after, lasts about 24 hours.

Got my first dose off cycle. No pip only thing I noticed was my left knee seemed to be sore no sickness to report.

Second dose I got a few weeks into cycle. No soreness or pip or any other symptoms that I noticed what so ever. Tren is in my cycle so who knows about the excessive sweating lol.

No myocarditis to report that I know of so far.

As long as the two shots qualify me as fully Vax so i can fly back out to work next week i will not be bothering with a third as that was my 1 and only reason behind getting the Vax. Just needed that stupid paper.

I had covid before I got vaxed and sure it wasn't great but for me I did get threw it no different then some bad sickness I had in the past. Other then the deep cough that felt like my ribs might break and how I went from sick to better 3 times during the 2 weeks I was sick. Iv never had a flu shot in my life but those didn't threading me going back to my livelihood.
Sucks to have to take shots for a grain of freedom.

Has anyone experienced any mental side effects due to contacting covid or getting vaccinated as in depression anxiety memory loss?

When I had covid the mental and emotional effects were greater then the physical or atleast equal.
Once I was actually pas the virus they seemed be gone as well. I did not have these syptoms from the shots though.

Last edited:
Did anyone here get their covid vaccines while on cycle ? How did your symptoms compare to normal people? This may sound dumb but I’m asking cause if a slight fear that the cycle combined with the vaccine shots could cause bad myocarditis. It’s being said now that myo is a symptom so I don’t know how that side effect will go if taken on cycle. Would it increase the likelihood of severe heart damage ?
The likelihood of heart damage from the vaccine is extremely, extremely low. We are talking tiny fractions of 1% chance. Way, way, way lower than the risk of heart damage from the virus itself. The virus is much MUCH more likely to cause heat and organ damage. As well as brain and neurological damage.

I personally wouldn't be worried about getting vaxxed on cycle. I was cycling when I got it and had no issues. I haven't known a single person who has had side effects from the vaccine. I also was fine. I am not getting the boosters though until more research comes out. They really aren't very efficacious and there's a huge ethical issue with our countries not getting vaxxed while rich countries are hoarding vaccines, which will only further increase the risk of mutation to circumvent the vaccine

This just screams of how stupid people are and how much they gobble up the media. Thank God you got the vaccine a before you got sick or else it would have been bad. You idiot you got a vaccine then got sick and your happy with the results. Maybe you wouldn't have gotten sick at all you dummy.
I was hoping there would be some intelligent people on here - You realise a vaccine doesn't stop you getting the virus, but it does stop you dying and becoming seriously ill with it? You will be one of these muppets I read about in the paper crying with an oxygen mask on about how you didn't get the vaccine and wish you did now.

When I had covid the mental and emotional effects were greater then the physical or atleast equal.
Once I was actually pas the virus they seemed be gone as well. I did not have these syptoms from the shots though.
Not surprising. The virus gets into your brain and literally affects your brain cells. It's been shown to cause degredation/reduction of gray matter months after people got covid. It absolutely does have psychological effects, brain fog, memory loss, depression, etc., are pretty common.

Because the shot just causes you to make antibodies and have an immune response, you experience makes sense. The antibodies don't do damage to your brain, the virus does.

So everything you said/experienced falls right in line with the science.

If you read NHS vaccine damage compensation page, you will find that all of the covid vaccines are excluded. Why make a reliable one if you know you wont get sued? If big pharma cared about people, the opioid crisis would have never happened. Blows my mind.

If you need to get the vaccine passport, buy an antibody test and hope for the best. They are valid for 6 months or so.

I got two off cycle and a booster on cycle. No difference for me.

Good luck

Did it no issues here. Had covid two years ago no issues either

I'm not against vax, but I don't need it. Have home gym, no waiting for bench press lol, and have a business, so i don't need it for work. If you have no health problems, you good to go with a vax. People are getting vax for the passport, not for the health. I've interacted with people who got covid and didn't got sick. My parents got covid and nothing. No covid passport for me, i guess.

Update. Noticed zero 6 foot distancing between anyone in the waiting area or registration.

I made a comment to the nurses. Fuck me, did they ever look pissed. Guess it doesn't matter if you're at a vaccine center

Additionally no seats or other areas were sanitized between patients
Did you end up having any issues with cruising while getting your shot? I may be going for my booster soon and currently on 500mg test. Just looking for feedback on peoples experience

Did you end up having any issues with cruising while getting your shot? I may be going for my booster soon and currently on 500mg test. Just looking for feedback on peoples experience
Nope ended fine. Turned out getting covid in general was far worse than getting a vaccine while on gear haha

I read this whole page and it’s disturbing that a bunch of geared up males in their physical prime are getting this vaccine. You don’t need it! Unless you’re an outlier with underlying conditions. It’s clear that all those on this particular page have gobbled up the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Turn off the f’n news! It’s all lies and it’s doing you far more harm than good.

I read this whole page and it’s disturbing that a bunch of geared up males in their physical prime are getting this vaccine. You don’t need it! Unless you’re an outlier with underlying conditions. It’s clear that all those on this particular page have gobbled up the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Turn off the f’n news! It’s all lies and it’s doing you far more harm than good.
Well..They will pay the price sooner or later

Well I obviously touched a nerve with you.
The vax works by having your body temporarily produce spike proteins, your body’s immune system recognizes the spiked proteins so that it remembers it for later when it can fight it off.

Have you seen what spiked proteins look like? A jumbled mess. If your hemocrit is high, your blood is thick. You don’t see how that would produce a clot?

Clotting is absolutely a widely reported side effect. Look it up.
Late to reply here, but he’s a little bitch and loves to run his cock holster when it comes to the vax when people dare to speak against it.