Covid vaccine while on cycle ?

Funny. I'm conservative.

You're saying you don't pin UGL gear?

What's the annual death percentage of car accidents?

That's funny, the morons only focus on the death Rate. But they all gloss over long term lung scarring and the pressure it puts on the health care system. Who cares about over worked health care workers and no free hospital beds for the people in car accidents and other illnesses.

Funny, trump your lord and savior now supports vaccines and was hospitalized by covid, even had to go on breathing support.
Careful… if you look at the total number of hospital beds, a lot of hospitals have reduced their number of beds over the last year. Unfortunately the data is being heavily manipulated throughout the pandemic. The news has definitely changed since the advent of social media. It’s a rush to be the first to report… accurate or not.

I’m not anti-vax. I have most of the other vaccines. I’m just in no hurry to get this particular vax. And seeing as we still live in America, I have the freedom to do that. I know I know. What about the sick and elderly, I surely must be selfish. Well, there’s better technology than paper masks, the at risk group of people could have been provided with the proper respirators by now if it truly was about health. Particle filter respirators or better yet, forced air respirators.

The brilliant mRNA technology does nothing to slow the spread of the virus. Vaxed people can still have the virus and spread it while their bodies quickly fight it. So I’m no more selfish around grandmom than anyone else. The “plan” to beat this virus has been terribly executed. Dr Fauci is doing a terrible job. If anything, he’s been wrong or flip-flopped so many times that he’s made a mockery of science.

Careful… if you look at the total number of hospital beds, a lot of hospitals have reduced their number of beds over the last year. Unfortunately the data is being heavily manipulated throughout the pandemic. The news has definitely changed since the advent of social media. It’s a rush to be the first to report… accurate or not.

I’m not anti-vax. I have most of the other vaccines. I’m just in no hurry to get this particular vax. And seeing as we still live in America, I have the freedom to do that. I know I know. What about the sick and elderly, I surely must be selfish. Well, there’s better technology than paper masks, the at risk group of people could have been provided with the proper respirators by now if it truly was about health. Particle filter respirators or better yet, forced air respirators.

The brilliant mRNA technology does nothing to slow the spread of the virus. Vaxed people can still have the virus and spread it while their bodies quickly fight it. So I’m no more selfish around grandmom than anyone else. The “plan” to beat this virus has been terribly executed. Dr Fauci is doing a terrible job. If anything, he’s been wrong or flip-flopped so many times that he’s made a mockery of science.
I completely agree. The numbers are being manipulated in so many ways. Looking at recent cases they make sure you see the big number but to find anything else you have to really look.

As for the reduction in beds, who knows. That could be an attempt to create larger separation between patients possibly in attempt to stop the spread(just a guess)

But although I got my first shot. I in no way think it is selfish to not get it. It's your choice. Your body. That's the end of it. And about the mRNA we had an outbreak at my company. The majority of people had at least their first vaccination. Who's to say it wasn't brought in by them.

As for getting the shot myself. I've had bronchitis multiple times, I tend to have a hard time catching my breathe even with cardio In good shape. So I want to minimize the risk of lung damage. Along with being free to travel. Already flights booked.

The new mandate they put in in my province is absolutely bullshit. Soon if you're not vaxxed you will not be allowed in any non essential businesses or areas. Restaurants, libraries, GYMs. For guys like us they may as well be forcing us. I got it because I'm sick of the bullshit

I completely agree. The numbers are being manipulated in so many ways. Looking at recent cases they make sure you see the big number but to find anything else you have to really look.

As for the reduction in beds, who knows. That could be an attempt to create larger separation between patients possibly in attempt to stop the spread(just a guess)

But although I got my first shot. I in no way think it is selfish to not get it. It's your choice. Your body. That's the end of it. And about the mRNA we had an outbreak at my company. The majority of people had at least their first vaccination. Who's to say it wasn't brought in by them.

As for getting the shot myself. I've had bronchitis multiple times, I tend to have a hard time catching my breathe even with cardio In good shape. So I want to minimize the risk of lung damage. Along with being free to travel. Already flights booked.

The new mandate they put in in my province is absolutely bullshit. Soon if you're not vaxxed you will not be allowed in any non essential businesses or areas. Restaurants, libraries, GYMs. For guys like us they may as well be forcing us. I got it because I'm sick of the bullshit
All that stuff sucks. Like you said at the end “they may as well be forcing us”. That’s unfortunate and it shouldn’t have gotten that far.

Its been a bizarre 17 month period. I don’t necessarily think it’s part of a terrible plan (and I definitely don’t want it to be), I just don’t understand the worldwide push of “drastic measures” over something that millions of people have survived and recovered. Simply because we’ve never seen such a reaction in history before.

Had both doses of the Pzier vaccine while on 750 test, 500 NPP and 600 EQ. Zero issues. I had a slight headache 2 days after my 2nd dose; but that could be from anything. It wi all vary from person to person.

Hello fellow ontarian

Funny. I'm conservative.

You're saying you don't pin UGL gear?

What's the annual death percentage of car accidents?

That's funny, the morons only focus on the death Rate. But they all gloss over long term lung scarring and the pressure it puts on the health care system. Who cares about over worked health care workers and no free hospital beds for the people in car accidents and other illnesses.

Funny, trump your lord and savior now supports vaccines and was hospitalized by covid, even had to go on breathing support.

I do pin UGL gear, real world evidence says its not any more deadly than pharmacy gear. just like real world evidence says covid isn't deadly for 99% + people.

statistics was a great course

You would rather get in a car accident than catch the flu? Strange.

No one I know (of the many) who tested positive for "covid" is having any issues most are old and fat. Read enough literature you will see that everything is risky, stay out of the sun it can give you cancer.

I do support trump so by your logic if he is my savior, I should be pro forced vaccination since trump says its good, right?

And what happened to trump proves my point, an obese 70 something year old man who eats mcdonalds all day every day beat covid. But I guess his lungs are all scarred up. Guy can barley walk or talk ever since he had that covid flu

All that stuff sucks. Like you said at the end “they may as well be forcing us”. That’s unfortunate and it shouldn’t have gotten that far.

Its been a bizarre 17 month period. I don’t necessarily think it’s part of a terrible plan (and I definitely don’t want it to be), I just don’t understand the worldwide push of “drastic measures” over something that millions of people have survived and recovered. Simply because we’ve never seen such a reaction in history before.

This. the goverment officials don't seem to care about the obesity epidemic, a real danger, considering most are fatasses. They don't seem to care about all the Americans they left to die in the Middle East.

People think the US goverment is about saving lives LOL, for every life america has saved it's taken 10.

In 2019 the sheep said "big pharma evil baaaa" in 2020 the sheep now say "big pharma is saving us, trust them, get vexed!"

I do pin UGL gear, real world evidence says its not any more deadly than pharmacy gear. just like real world evidence says covid isn't deadly for 99% + people.

statistics was a great course

You would rather get in a car accident than catch the flu? Strange.

No one I know (of the many) who tested positive for "covid" is having any issues most are old and fat. Read enough literature you will see that everything is risky, stay out of the sun it can give you cancer.

I do support trump so by your logic if he is my savior, I should be pro forced vaccination since trump says its good, right?

And what happened to trump proves my point, an obese 70 something year old man who eats mcdonalds all day every day beat covid. But I guess his lungs are all scarred up. Guy can barley walk or talk ever since he had that covid flu
I've been in 4 car accidents. They're a piece of piss at this point. So ya.

So you pin ugl gear that you have absolutely no idea if it's sterile? But tons of people have used it and been fine. Okay tons of people have gotten the vaccine and are fine. Not only that, but it's pharma grade which you yourself just said is the ultimate in quality and assurance.

Face it, you're a moron who hates to be told what to do and that's it. You're type of guy who opposes everything because "I have a mind of my own" and it's dictated by random peoples opinions on fb

I've been in 4 car accidents. They're a piece of piss at this point. So ya.

So you pin ugl gear that you have absolutely no idea if it's sterile? But tons of people have used it and been fine. Okay tons of people have gotten the vaccine and are fine. Not only that, but it's pharma grade which you yourself just said is the ultimate in quality and assurance.

Face it, you're a moron who hates to be told what to do and that's it. You're type of guy who opposes everything because "I have a mind of my own" and it's dictated by random peoples opinions on fb
well I know the UGL gear Is sterile because,,,maybe just maybe It never gives me an access

but your a wise man, UGL gear is dangerous, car accidents are safe

so I don't like to be told what to do and thats bad? so I guess you like to be told what to do? well my shoes need to be shined, how soon can you be here to shine them?

well I know the UGL gear Is sterile because,,,maybe just maybe It never gives me an access

so I don't like to be told what to do and thats bad? so I guess you like to be told what to do? well my shoes need to be shined, how soon can you be here to shine them?
You say anavar is stronger than tren. No one should ever listen to a word you say moron. If someone else said the exact same as you, I might listen but you have no credibility.

You say anavar is stronger than tren. No one should ever listen to a word you say moron. If someone else said the exact same as you, I might listen but you have no credibility.

priceless lol

Clearly didn't pick up what I put Down did you.

I got it for my own reasons. You won't for your own. Leave it at that. You're not intelligent enough or informed enough to make a decision or comment in regards to what anyone else does with the vaccine. It's simple as that. If you reply to this you'll only prove my point.
Yeah he’s/she’s not too bright

Bro why do you even use gear let alone lift? Kids in high school can have your physique