Cowboys Log

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Btcowboy, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Start of week 2 PHAT

I added deadlifts into the program and think I need to change how I do it. So going forward 1 week standard deadlifts on back power day only then next week will be stiff legged or Romanian on leg hypertrophy day. A couple reasons for this.
    1. Its kicking the shit out of me
    2. Its kicking the shit out of my lower back and instill got heavy squats tomorrow.

I digress moving on.......

Upper body power day

Flat dumbell press
    5x80
    5x85
    3x85

Incline dumbbell press
    5x65
    5x70
    5x70 extra set

Deadlift
    5x315
    5x335
    Fail 355 just didnt have the gas and lower back didnt feel right

Bent over barbell row
    5x185
    5x225
    5x225

Pull ups
    7xBW
    6xBW
    4xBW

No Smith machine so did dumbell shoulder press work up in trying for sets of 10 until fail to do 6.
    10x30
    8x35
    6x40
    4x45

Cambered bar curls
    10x80
    9x90
    6x100

Skullcrushers
    10x60
    10x70
    10x70

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  2. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Ha still hate my right quad for pinning. Got my first squirt of blood after pulling pin out. And hit the nerve part way through pin pushing down so pulled up and back in. Gonna be some good pip and bruise from this one.

Sometimes I hate pinning, but I also just ordered 4 more Test Cyp

Worf likes this.
  3. The ole man

The ole man Member

Holyfuck bro, that does not even sound like a fun day. I haven’t ever hit anything. At least not with gear.

4. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I always have issues on the right side, not all the time but quite a few times. It's usually when I ask if I want to continue lol..... thankfully I pin that one once every two weeks. My blast pinning 2x a week I had less issues than 1x a week on my cruise.

Odd that I got the pin all the way in and about half way through injecting inhit the nerve. Involuntary muscle contraction I pull the pin half up and back in lol.... leg day tomorrow may not be a good time lol....

It is what it is. Got re stock coming so will still be pinning. I will still be an quad only pinner too.

The ole man likes this.
  5. The ole man

The ole man Member

I understand. But pip can steal days from you if it’s bad. After worf recommended I cut it with gso, NO PIP.
    Even tho one quad is deff better at handling pip uncut, than the other.
    Pip is kinda strange how it can change like night and day from one spot to the other.

Worf likes this.
  6. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Agreed, it hasn’t cost me a day yet.....knock on wood. My last pin in this quad a couple weeks ago. Tolerable pip for 2 days, stretching the muscle, then nothing. Next was worse than ever but not stretching the muscle but contracting it. Next day gone though.

I should try other spots but flexibility and nerve holds me back

The ole man likes this.
  7. balco

balco Member

Why are you having your teeth removed? What caused that to happen?

8. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Not sure the cause, bad teeth runs in my family.

Just before Christmas all my uppers and a couple lowers started to hurt real bad. Started a repair plan with the dentist. When I figured the cost to pull some repair others, get a partial plate,and compare it with pulling all the uppers, getting a full plate and repairing the lowers, it was cheap to pull the uppers

The ole man likes this.
  9. balco

balco Member

That sounds fucking awful, no one should have to go through that. I was talking to my girlfriend about cosmetic dentistry the other day and we both came to the conclusion that it should be covered by insurance to a certain extent. You can't even get a job if you have a chipped tooth let alone no front teeth. All it take is a simple accident and you have 12k in dental bills.

Anyways I hope all goes well, sorry for asking off topic questions.

Btcowboy and The ole man like this.
  10. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Agreed,

I just had a follow up with the surgeon a couple weeks ago. He has to do a second surgery to remove some more bone and re do a part of my cheek and gums. So that happen 21st May, which was when Inwas supposed to get my dentures started. Now it will be June or July. So almost 6 months no top teeth. I also probably will be interviewing for work in there. Not looking forward to that

11. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I was a bit of a pussy last night. Didnt go to the gym for lower body power day. My knee felt tweaked and back was tight. Took the opportunity to get some more groceries which I prepped 10 more days worth tonight.

Started adex again .25mg Sunday night. Mainly to see if the bad acne on my back was from high estrogen as I cant get bloods. I know I crashed on .5 e3d, so havent been taking on the cruise since December. Anyways took .25mg my back is starting to look better, no new ones and everything looks to be starting to clear up. Also couldn't roll over last night getting nighttime wood again. So sounds like estrogen a bit high. Just not sure how to run the adex on cruise? .25 e4d?

Also with as bad as my pin went Sunday, very minimal pip so quite surprised.

Back at it tomorrow night upper body hypertrophy.

12. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Back and Shoulder hypertrophy

Pull ups full stretch
    9xBW
    7xBW
    6xBW

Bent over barbell row
    8x185
    8x185
    8x185
    8x185

Dumbbell row
    15x65
    15x65
    13x65

Close grip pull down 2 second full stretch
    15x120
    15x100

Seated smith press behind the neck
    15x50
    12x70
    10x80

Upright row
    15x70
    11x70

Side laterals
    20x15
    18x15
    15x15

Face pulls supersetted with dumbbell shrugs
    20x37.5, 12x50 3 second hold top
    20x37.5, 10x50 3 second hold top
    15x37.5, 12x40 3 second hold top

Worf and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  13. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Well I knew my 7 week work shift was going to present some hurdles for my gym time. I didnt expect that to start until next week, however I am just getting back from work now. Up at 5am and of at 7pm. This shouldnt be the norm but in assume will happen 1, to 2 days a week going forward. That's said my program will suffer some as will my log. I am actually pissed off missing gym time but the gym doesnt pay me work does lol.
    Hopefully continue tomorrow no issues.

The ole man likes this.
  14. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy 80%

Flat dumbell press
    8x65
    8x65
    8x65
    8x65

Incline dumbell press
    8x50
    8x55
    8x60

HS press per side
    20x40
    14x50
    16x45

High cable fly
    20x17.5
    11x22.5 drop 20x12.5

Low cable fly
    20x17.5
    15x17.5 drop 8x12.5

Cambered bar preacher curls
    12x70
    12x70
    10x70

DB concentration curls
    12x20
    12x20

DB 21's top bottom full ROM
    21x20
    17x20 failed last 4 on full rom

Pinwheel curls
    15x25
    10x30

Seated tricep cambered bar extension
    12x60
    12x70
    10x70

Rope pushdown
    12x60
    12x50
    12x40 drop 10x30 drop 6x20

The ole man, Worf and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  15. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Day off from work so a morning work out.

Upper body power

Flat dumbell press
    6x75
    5x80
    0x85 I did 3 sets at this weight last week and this week I tried 2x and couldn't push to lockout to get set up. Grrrrrr

HS incline press per side
    8x45
    8x55
    8x65
    4x70

Pull ups
    11xBW
    7xBW
    6xBW

Bent over barbell rows
    5x225
    5x235
    5x245
    These looked more like Yates rows.

Seated Smith shoulder press
    8x70
    5x90
    5x100

Cambered bar curl varied grip
    10x80 inside
    7x90 outside
    6x100 inside

Skullcrushers
    10x60
    10x70
    6x80

Worf, FourOneDeuxFitt and The ole man like this.
  16. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

And hit the nerve on the right side 5 minutes ago lol. This time leg twitched, heard a bassy sound and pulled the pin out and capped it. Took a few seconds regrouped and pinned a little lower.

Fuck me lol, this is why I second guess B&C. Oh well next Sunday is another day and another pin. Starting together anxiety before I pin now lol

Worf and The ole man like this.
  17. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Starting feel like things are coming apart at the seams. Two bad pins in a row the pip from yesterday is the worst I have ever had but I did hit the nerve pretty good. Leg night tonight and 315 lb squats felt really heavy and were a little hard on my knees. Then doing lung leg curls something on my inner lower knee hurt like hell as soon as it took on some weight. Anyways........

Lower body power

Squats
    5x315
    3x315
    4x315

Hack squats
    10x270
    10x320
    6x370

Leg extensions
    10x240
    6x250

Lying leg curls
    8x155
    6x170 knee hurting now

Seated leg curls
    Tried for 175 but knee hurting too much so cut work out here.

Worf, FourOneDeuxFitt and The ole man like this.
  18. The ole man

The ole man Member

Brother I feel for you. You need to come higher on the upper thigh is what I’m thinking

19. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I been looking and I think I am too high up. What unam seeing should be middle 3rd. I do think I am too much inside but know I am in right muscle as I can see it. Basically been pinning same spots for almost a year now. Frustrated to say the least and anxious ow lol

The ole man likes this.
  20. That’s crazy man. I literally used my quads first when I started with gear. Pinned them and pinned them and pinned them and still pin them with some other sites now too and I think maybe only once or twice I’ve ever had that twitch. Scary as fuck because first thought is the needle is going to snap but. Idk I go high on the outer sweep and even sometimes a bit towards the middle on the sweep and don’t see to have many issues. Push the pin in nice and slow. Plunge slowly as well. Let sit for maybe 20-30sec then quickly remove. You use your glutes as well??

The ole man likes this.