Cycle log with Atlas Physiques

Havah

Hey guys

Please bear with me as English isnt my native language
I havent really introduced myself to the forum yet, so here goes
I'm making this tread for a few reasons, mainly to thanks these 2 guys I've been coached by because those are by far the best results I've ever had,
and if my experience can help someone that doesnt know better like I did, it'll be worth it

I'm a 5,9", 210 lbs 30 years old male
Started working out when I was 15 or around, having a muscular body is a goal I remember to always have pursued
I never had the chance to train on a regular and steady basis, life got in they way and 14 years laters I've just recovered from a debilitating disease
I wont get too much into it but I was basically stuck in bed for 6 months every year, so my journey to a better physique was rather compromised

Fast forward to a year ago, I'm finally back on tracks
Meds got me putting on 70lbs of pure fat withing a year, but it was all good, and I was training steadily for a few months
I didn't know nothing about training, nor was I sticking to a diet, but results were coming in slowly

In fact, they actually came too slowly too my taste, and it wasnt too long before I started looking around for a shortcut to a better physique
Few days latter and I was off starting a tbol cycle

2 weeks in, zero results whatsoever, got some water retention in but that was about it, no strenght increase nothing
Liver tolerance wasn't too good either as my ALT levels were rising quickly, but I wasnt too concerned

At that point, it became clear I had to get some help, so I took a know coach from a steroid forum
Sticked to the program (diet and training) like glue, and results came in hot a few days after
This is where the bloodwork because rather concerning, with not only ALT levels at around 250 but bilirubinemia increasing aswell

What a letdown, I just had to stop the TBOL
Now I'm not trying to justify myself, but at this moment, dropping steroids altogether didnt seem like a concievable option
Against my coach advice, I started a testo E cycle, 500mg a week
Looking back now I should've just called it, and startin a cycle with a liver like mine was back then is one of the dumbest idea I've ever had in my life
I'd like to add that i'm in the medical field so this is even more terrifying when I think about it today

So here I am with a coach and my testo cycle
I never make any cheat meals, I eat 6 meals a day, this doesnt go well with my work, so I end up eating alone at ood times
The lady is very comprehensive about the diet and doesnt bother me too much with it, she doesnt know about the cycle, but I'd like to insist on how sticking to a strick diet is actually demanding too me for practical reasons
I had to eat a fuckton of vegetables, I was close to throwing up about everymeal, honestly it was just really hard, but I got through it
Never missed a workout, I'm paying 2 different gyms so I can always go to one, my dedication was on par, probably even a bit too much

7 weeks in the cycle, I had nothing to show for it
Lab was pharmacom, and bloodwork came back positive, I did have a trillion of test going on
Still, strenght went up, but that was about it
Nothing close to what I imagined, nothing worth pinning every 3 days or hidding gear to the girl I love
At that point, I made another dumb move, I added some boldenone, around 600g a week
Results HAD to come since I was upping the dosages, right?

Well guess what, I ended my cycle at 16 weeks or something, and they never came
I'll post before and after pic, I lost some fat, but nothing I couldn't have done without gear
Did my PCT, lost every single bit of strenght I had gained, and I was back to where I started a few months ago

I really felt like shit
All this dedication, all this effort, turned down events to go to the gym, missed some vacations to go to the gym,
eating alone stuff I HATE every single day, for about zero results, zilch, nada
I was still there with my ugly ass body, eating those meds that will keep making me fat until the day I die

Now I was planing on a long "OFF" period, but I have to say the results I had (or lack thereof), got me back on gear quickly
2 months off and I was going at it again, now with some seriously retarded doses (for my level) to make sure I would be getting results

I started using pharma mix 4, at approximately 0,8CC EOD which translate into around:
-1,2g of test each week,
- 600mg of nandrolone each week
about 25% of each being for short esters

I had a bit of a liver issue with this cycle aswell, went up to 350ish, then it went down on his own, I actually
came around at that time to this forum to share/get some advices about it, but I presented it as my first cycle back then
Its always hard to admit how bad you fuck up sometimes

Fast forward 7 weeks in, and what do you know, zero gains aswell
Strenght went up a tad but even less than during my test E cycle, and from pictures you could've never guessed I was on
the juice
Now what to do ?
Talked to my coach about it, and he really got me thinking I had bad genetics, this was a marathon not a race, no reason to freak out, basically change nothing and keep going
8-9 months of pure dedication, and nothing to show for it ?
I almost bought it
I'm not gonna lie, I considered buying some GH and insuline, and had already my next cycle planned with high doses of TREN

Got my senses back, and I started looking around for another online coach
Went trough some really retarded shit, then landed here and sent a main to these guys at Atlas physiques
I never knew them as I wasnt reading meso US, but I knew if this forum said they were worth it, I had to give it a chance

They asked for pictures, asked questions I was never asked for, got a diet adapted to me without too much vegetables,
and a new training program
The training was changing on a regular basis, which was something new to me
Had to send pictures from times to times to see how it went, this felt like the real deal
They gave me advices on how to do exercises, and I realise I had shit form on about every single exercise
I didnt change my dosages

2 weeks later, I literaly blew the fuck out, and I'm still gaining strenght by the day
I'm clueless about AAS and results you get on them, but this really felt like it
Could literaly see a change week after week
Strenght went TRHOUGH THE ROOF
Veins poping up left and right
I added close to 100lbs on my 8rep max on squat in 2 months, about 40lbs to my dumbell chest press 8rep max, and the list
goes on
I spend LESS time on the gym, for more results
The diet is easier on my nerves, and they even let me get some cheat meals sometimes
I've never been happier

Had I not went to these guys, god knows what I wouldve done
This is for all the noobs like me who think increasing the amount of gear you use will give you results
I went from thinking I had shit genetics to making gains, just by getting a different coach

As of today I'm on the end of my cycle, I have a few weeks left
Im going to try to log my progress on a regular basis, and hopefully get some input
I'm planning to stay with @mands and @Wunderpus for as long as they propose their services
I just can't thank them enough

I'll post some pictures later
If you have some questions let me know

Last edited:
Here are the pics, taken after morning breakfast, no warmup no pump:

Before it all stared, about a year ago:
semaine 2.1.jpg

Before my MIX 4 cycle:
semaine 0.jpg

7 weeks into my mix 4 cycle, right before starting with Atlas physiques; this is when I realised something was off:
semaine 7.jpg

Today, so after 8 weeks of coaching:
semaine 12X 95 kilos 24 juillet.jpg

Attachments

• semaine 12X 95 kilos 24 juillet.jpg
    semaine 12X 95 kilos 24 juillet.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I think another progress pic added to these would really show what you have accomplished @Havah. You are doing fantastic.

Straight killin it.

mands