I'm on a 12 week cycle

Susenton 250: 500mg/week
Tren Ace: 300mg/Every other day
Tren E: 200mg/Week
Deca: 300 mg/Week
Equipoise: 300/Week
Clenbuteryol: Every other day

What's a good PCT
And is this a dangerous cycle. I haven't seen anyone do a cycle like this before

Haha! What's a good PCT you came up with that cycle and want to know a good pct! Lol!

Another Troll Bite's the dust!

Height: 6.0
Weight: 261

I'm on a 12 week cycle

Susenton 250: 500mg/week
Tren Ace: 300mg/Every other day
Tren E: 200mg/Week
Deca: 300 mg/Week
Equipoise: 300/Week
Clenbuteryol: Every other day

What's a good PCT
And is this a dangerous cycle. I haven't seen anyone do a cycle like this before

Have you already started this??? If I may, I think you should add 8 iu's of HGH, also clen works best if you take 200+mcg. IMO

It's a ridiculous gain. I workout 5 times a week for an hour and gained 52lbs in 11 weeks. I stopped everything a week ago. Side effects were getting bad

The guy I was gonna get PCT from went under the radar. So far all side effects went away in a week.

Oh man, I think you're either incredible stupid or you're trolling. You stopped a week ago? And you have not used any Ai, and have no idea about pct. I think you're best option at this point is to either not do anything and let the massive amounts of prolactin and estrogen kill you, or go to the doctor and tell them you fucked up really bad

Oh man, I think you're either incredible stupid or you're trolling. You stopped a week ago? And you have not used any Ai, and have no idea about pct. I think you're best option at this point is to either not do anything and let the massive amounts of prolactin and estrogen kill you, or go to the doctor and tell them you fucked up really bad
Far from trolling my buddy is doing the exact cycle but twice as much. This was my very first cycle. Researched it for a while. Never researched all the shit that happens when you stop taking shit. I was thinking about tapering off. 100/85/75/55 etc

I'm not sure you needed to do tren ace aND enathate, and that is a MONSTER dose of tren for a first cycle. Also why were you taking clen on a bulking cycle? You should have taken it every day too not every other and you would never take it 11 weeks strait, should have atleast used ketofin. And lastly 11 weeks of eq isn't really long enough and 300mg is just barely enough to raise red blood count.

But if you already did it Oh well. Pct for that, and I like blasting in the beginning, for me would look like this
500 units hcg ed for 20 days followed by Novla and clomid eod for 40 days.

I'm not an axpert though so take everything I just said with a grain of salt

Is this a fucking joke? Seriously I am not trying to be a dick, if it is not a joke. Although maybe I should be cause its fucking stupid. You clearly did no reading or research before you started this fuck ass of a cycle at your age. Fuck ass you ask? Thats because when you come off you are gonna see and feel first hand how this cycle fucked you in your ass.

Want my advice? Stop right now. If you really gained 52 pounds and it was lean mass, then there is no need to continue. You will be lucky if you keep half of that.

Is this a fucking joke? Seriously I am not trying to be a dick, if it is not a joke. Although maybe I should be cause its fucking stupid. You clearly did no reading or research before you started this fuck ass of a cycle at your age. Fuck ass you ask? Thats because when you come off you are gonna see and feel first hand how this cycle fucked you in your ass.

Want my advice? Stop right now. If you really gained 52 pounds and it was lean mass, then there is no need to continue. You will be lucky if you keep half of that.
I stopped 2 weeks ago. all side effects went away. I feel fine (so far) but still have months left of recovery. I did research. I took advice from a friend (bad idea) he tried talking me into doubles my dosage also. He does the same cycle combo but twice as intense. Twice if not triple dosage and he does more different types of steroids.

I stopped 2 weeks ago. all side effects went away. I feel fine (so far) but still have months left of recovery. I did research. I took advice from a friend (bad idea) he tried talking me into doubles my dosage also. He does the same cycle combo but twice as intense. Twice if not triple dosage and he does more different types of steroids.

Ok first off your friend is an idiot. And he is reckless for telling you to even cycle at all at your age. Your natural test is still really high could could have put on that weight with a solid 5 years of hard work and you would have kept the gains. Anyway its good you are off now. If you really researched you would know this cycle was a bad Idea. Go to the underground section, and check the European Pharmaceuticals thread. He has all Pharma grade products. Get some hcg if you dont have it already. Also get nolvadex and clomid. I would start blasting the hcg as soon as possible and after about a week form your last hcg injection start nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks. I would do 40/40/20/20 of the nolvadex and 75/75/25/25 of the clomid. If you get too emotional on clomid drop the first 2 weeks to 50 a day instead of 75. Good luck.

Sponsors

Latest posts