Dangerous 12 Week Cycle?

lol.

I stopped reading after this horseshit. Pics or GTFO..let's take a gander shall we?
If you don't have purple stretch marks under your arms n thighs, and a back like a pizza Imma go ahead and say get the fuck out of here and never come back. What label tren ace where you pinning 300mg EOD? Can I be your hookup??? please??? fuckin joke
I said I gained 52lbs. I didn't say I gained 52lbs of solid muscle. Most of its water because I drank so much damn water. 64-128oz yes I do have purple stretch marks under my arm pits. Stomach, arms, thighs, front and back of shoulders (didn't even know I could get them on my back). But it's actually kinda fucking crazy looking. That's the biggest downfall of all this.

Your age is too young, the amounts and using multiple compounds is not recommended for a first cycle, no pct planned or purchased before starting.... The list goes on. You're an idiot and you simply are not educated enough to at least come to forums like this before using chemicals in your body.

I said I gained 52lbs. I didn't say I gained 52lbs of solid muscle. Most of its water because I drank so much damn water. 64-128oz yes I do have purple stretch marks under my arm pits. Stomach, arms, thighs, front and back of shoulders (didn't even know I could get them on my back). But it's actually kinda fucking crazy looking. That's the biggest downfall of all this.
pictures.

You really think you gained water weight from drinking a lot of water? Are you that fucking stupid?

I skipped to the end bc i couldn't stop laughing. I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS ISNT BULLSHIT and that you really did this man, and i also HOPE TO GOD that you recover from this lol.

This reminds me of my first time eating REALLY GOOD shrooms. My best friends gave me over a quarter ounce and i ate the whole thing. Omg, im lucky to be alive lol.... or the time i bought 25i-nbome, thinking it was some regular ass lucy.... i took 3 tabs. I should be dead lol....

Sponsors

Latest posts