Dangerous 12 Week Cycle?

Oh common sense huh? So EVERYONE knows about steroids. WOW I didnt know that. Thats quite interesting. Maybe I dont have any common sense.

Well, considering you LITERALLY have to STAB a needle into your flesh and inject a foreign substance... I guess one would think "Hmmm maybe I should start out with 1, instead of 4" or however many you took.
I never went to college, so i dont know what you were told common sense is, but I guess I just take the time to think before I act.

Im 2 weeks off and I feel fine. But that doesnt mean ill feel this way tomorrow or next week. But im probably gonna get some blood tests done

Go to steroid plot. Com and chart out your cycle. It will give you an idea of when pct should be started. I assume you stopped everything at once?

Oh common sense huh? So EVERYONE knows about steroids. WOW I didnt know that. Thats quite interesting. Maybe I dont have any common sense.

And no, you don't have common sense, considering you didn't much research the drugs you injected into your body.

But on another note, how old are you?
Not asking to offend or bash you, but when you go in to get bloods, maybe TRT is something to look in to

I'm still struggling with this myself... I was going to ask for pictures but you posted them. I'm wondering how you made it a week with the pip... That's a good bit of oil going on there into virgin muscle.

I'm still struggling with this myself... I was going to ask for pictures but you posted them. I'm wondering how you made it a week with the pip... That's a good bit of oil going on there into virgin muscle.
I was just thinking that. I couldnt walk right for damn near 3 weeks. I did it in my thighs twice in 1 thigh the next week in the other. Sometimes the other would still be sore and it was hard as fck to walk the next morning. then tren in my bicepts

Not asking to offend or bash you, but when you go in to get bloods, maybe TRT is something to look in to

I think the trt option is still a little too early right now. He's 23 and while he did a lot of tren, 12 weeks isn't that long imo. I'd like to see how he recovers after a proper pct.

My buddy told me after mid cycle hes on TRT for the rest of his life. Hes 28. Definitely wont ever do a cycle again.

My buddy told me after mid cycle hes on TRT for the rest of his life. Hes 28. Definitely wont ever do a cycle again.

The next time you see your "buddy" I want you to grab yourself one of those ez curl barbells. Make sure your good and chalked up for good grip. Then take that barbell and hit him square in the nut sack for giving you this asinine first cycle from hell.

The next time you see your "buddy" I want you to grab yourself one of those ez curl barbells. Make sure your good and chalked up for good grip. Then take that barbell and hit him square in the nut sack for giving you this asinine first cycle from hell.
LMAO!!! Im saying my "buddy" dont know what else to call him haha, good advice make take that into consideration

Don't put all the fault on your buddy.

No one forced you to buy drugs and inject them into your body. That was your choice. You should have taken some level of personal responsibility here at some point before you introduced a strange drug (or five) into your system, if it were me I wouldn't be blaming anyone but myself for the disaster cycle even if some other asshole recommended it.

Consider it a lesson learned and hopefully restoring hpta function won't be too drawn out or difficult. Best of luck.

Don't put all the fault on your buddy.

No one forced you to buy drugs and inject them into your body. That was your choice. You should have taken some level of personal responsibility here at some point before you introduced a strange drug (or five) into your system, if it were me I wouldn't be blaming anyone but myself for the disaster cycle even if some other asshole recommended it.

Consider it a lesson learned and hopefully restoring hpta function won't be too drawn out or difficult. Best of luck.
Naw I dont blame it on anyone but myself. It was my choice I did want to do it honestly. Just never thought of the consiquences. It was his fault on the dosage part. But it is a lesson well learned. Thanks for the luck im gonna need it.

c4ae4c39fe87b40d032b87a280dd1ba5.jpeg
12821380_1133235863361880_1106312201419352402_n.jpg
I think this is the ugliest!

I want to see pics of the OP. Before and after. And dont say there are none because no one does a cycle and doesnt document it.
Plus you gained 52 lbs in 11 weeks...

Sponsors