Dangerous 12 Week Cycle?

Dude I don't believe for a second you gained 52lbs in 11 weeks unless you were anorexic before starting. But you went to 261lbs? Bull fucking shit.

Ok first off your friend is an idiot. And he is reckless for telling you to even cycle at all at your age. Your natural test is still really high could could have put on that weight with a solid 5 years of hard work and you would have kept the gains. Anyway its good you are off now. If you really researched you would know this cycle was a bad Idea. Go to the underground section, and check the European Pharmaceuticals thread. He has all Pharma grade products. Get some hcg if you dont have it already. Also get nolvadex and clomid. I would start blasting the hcg as soon as possible and after about a week form your last hcg injection start nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks. I would do 40/40/20/20 of the nolvadex and 75/75/25/25 of the clomid. If you get too emotional on clomid drop the first 2 weeks to 50 a day instead of 75. Good luck.
Thanks a lot bud I'll start ordering PCT. Yeah that's why I came on the forum to ask questions. I've never seen a cycle like it on any other forums I was looking at.

I don't think your a troll. Just a retard. No offense to tge mentally retarted. I didn't mean to insinuate that @KevinTCoop even comes close to the intellectual capacity of even tge most retarted Retard so again my apologies to tge mentally retarted community
Insult all you want to doesn't bother me. I took the cycle a experienced dumbass told me to. I came here for advice.

First tell whoever told u to do all that to fuck off. First cycle....look at all the tren ur taking!
U woulda been fine with just sus first cycle...with maybe alil tren...like 225-300 a week total tren. Not over 1100mg a week. Dnt listen to everyone that tells u what to do. No need for all that...even if u had cycle under ur belts

First tell whoever told u to do all that to fuck off. First cycle....look at all the tren ur taking!
U woulda been fine with just sus first cycle...with maybe alil tren...like 225-300 a week total tren. Not over 1100mg a week. Dnt listen to everyone that tells u what to do. No need for all that...even if u had cycle under ur belts
Yeah that's why I quit early. Night swetts were horrible. I don't think I'm suppressed fully. Just found out my wife is pregnant and very early in her pregnancy.

Congrats! Yea I can't imagine tren at doses u were doing. I dnt do and am fine with tren at doses no higher than 300mg a week total. I've went as high as about 500 a week years ago...and I dnt think it was worth it. Gains didn't outweigh the sides. I was a sweaty nasty fd up dream having cock face. I can't imagine double the dose.
Kinda surprised u got her pregnant on the juice?!
I was. Both my kids were conceived either at end of a cycle or a couple months after. Congrats again!!

Congrats! Yea I can't imagine tren at doses u were doing. I dnt do and am fine with tren at doses no higher than 300mg a week total. I've went as high as about 500 a week years ago...and I dnt think it was worth it. Gains didn't outweigh the sides. I was a sweaty nasty fd up dream having cock face. I can't imagine double the dose.
Kinda surprised u got her pregnant on the juice?!
I was. Both my kids were conceived either at end of a cycle or a couple months after. Congrats again!!
Thanks! I'm very surprised. Pull out method was not good enough. Apparently I have Olympic swimming sperm lol she just had my first boy 5 months ago. So this is gonna be stressful lol. I read up a lot and they said that your sperm count usually goes to 0 within a half a cycle. Not in my case I don't know if it's genetics or what. But your absolutely right about tren. Side effects were horrible. Tren + Deca dick. It only wanted to work when he wanted to. After 2 weeks off side effects are gone surprisingly.

Height: 6.0
Weight: 261

I'm on a 12 week cycle
Very First cycle never took steroids before
11 Weeks gained 52lbs

Susenton 250: 500mg/week
tren Ace: 300mg/Every other day
Tren E: 200mg/Week
Deca: 300 mg/Week
equipoise: 300/Week
Clenbuteryol: Every other day

What's a good pct
And is this a dangerous cycle. I haven't seen anyone do a cycle like this before

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

I'm tired of guys saying we are too hard on new guys. This is the exact reason we are. You come here posting bullshit and wasting out time that could be well spent on guys that are serious and actually want help. Fuck off and get off Meso, this isn't child's play and we aren't here to entertain trolls.

How am I trolling. Go on somewhere then. I'm not fucking trolling, people like you get on my nerves think they know everything.

You're first cycle and this is what you did? Your friend is an idiot and you didn't gain 52lbs. You didn't come here looking for advice. All your doing is wasting time. If your friend is so knowledgeable why are you wasting our time. Why don't you let you buddy set up a pct for you.