Dangerous 12 Week Cycle?

You're first cycle and this is what you did? Your friend is an idiot and you didn't gain 52lbs. You didn't come here looking for advice. All your doing is wasting time. If your friend is so knowledgeable why are you wasting our time. Why don't you let you buddy set up a pct for you.
I talked to my buddy, where we got the juice from the guy went off the radar. My friend isnt fucking knowledgeable that was a stupid ass cycle. sides were just ridiciously bad. I came here for a PCT because of the intense cycle. PCT is different for every cycle that i looked at. and yeah i did gain 52lbs I drank a gallon of water a day and protein and a shit ton of calories. See again stating facts that you dont know. You don't know me.

I was suppoe to get my PCT free because I spent so much damn money. But thats not the case theirfore I DONT KNOW WHAT PCT TO TAKE what to take, how strong, how intense, how much etc

I read through multiple replies telling you how to run a proper PCT.
52 lbs in 11 weeks huh?
Not only did I guess this was your first cycle (which you confirmed) but I'm sure it was also the first time you've ever lifted weights.
College student looking to get big and impress chicks? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and to answer again.
Clomid - 100mg for 3 days, then drop to 50mg for 3 weeks.
Nolvadex - 20mg a day for 3-4 weeks

I was suppoe to get my PCT free because I spent so much damn money. But thats not the case theirfore I DONT KNOW WHAT PCT TO TAKE what to take, how strong, how intense, how much etc

You have one week left? Thank you for the change of attitude, now I feel better about helping you. You can get clomid, nolvadex or both which is preferred here.

Clomid: 50,50,25,25
Nolvadex: 40,40,20,20

That's 4 weeks total. You can get pharma grade from reliablerx, alin shop and a few other places I can't remember.

Did you take before and after pics?

Hopefully you can get your hands on pct fast, the European Pharma already suggested to you will be top notch but take quite some time.

I read through multiple replies telling you how to run a proper PCT.
52 lbs in 11 weeks huh?
Not only did I guess this was your first cycle (which you confirmed) but I'm sure it was also the first time you've ever lifted weights.
College student looking to get big and impress chicks? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and to answer again.
Clomid - 100mg for 3 days, then drop to 50mg for 3 weeks.
Nolvadex - 20mg a day for 3-4 weeks
Naw I'm married. No now first time I lifted weights. Havent lifted in 3-4 years before cycle tho. Not a college kid either. Im an telecommuncations engineer.

Far from trolling my buddy is doing the exact cycle but twice as much. This was my very first cycle. Researched it for a while. Never researched all the shit that happens when you stop taking shit. I was thinking about tapering off. 100/85/75/55 etc

Guys... he did his research!

LMAO

Did you take before and after pics?

Hopefully you can get your hands on pct fast, the European Pharma already suggested to you will be top notch but take quite some time.

Anything I know of takes a long ass time. Usually 2 to 4 week turn around from my experiences. 1 week left is no bueno.

You have one week left? Thank you for the change of attitude, now I feel better about helping you. You can get clomid, nolvadex or both which is preferred here.

Clomid: 50,50,25,25
Nolvadex: 40,40,20,20

That's 4 weeks total. You can get pharma grade from reliablerx, alin shop and a few other places I can't remember.
Alright Thanks. I get anoyyed when people think im trolling. Everyone suggest different thing HCG, HGH, Nolva, Clodmid. Trying to get the best PCT for the intense cycle I took. I did lack of research on coming off of cycles

Alright Thanks. I get anoyyed when people think im trolling. Everyone suggest different thing HCG, HGH, Nolva, Clodmid. Trying to get the best PCT for the intense cycle I took. I did lack of research on coming off of cycles

Hcg would be ideal if ran concurrent with your cycle. Otherwise it can be ran with a restart pct if you're shutdown and traditional pct doesn't help. Ideally you would have gotten pre blood work so you had a baseline to go by. It looked like a trolling thread because of the ridiculous tren doses for a new guy.

Hcg would be ideal if ran concurrent with your cycle. Otherwise it can be ran with a restart pct if you're shutdown and traditional pct doesn't help. Ideally you would have gotten pre blood work so you had a baseline to go by. It looked like a trolling thread because of the ridiculous tren doses for a new guy.
Thats what I was told to take by a guy thats MASSIVE like bigger than arnold is his prime lol
But to be honest i think the guy was trying to just sell me more shit to make money. He wrote that cycle down on paper for me and told me to go by it.

How long does it take for everything to go back to normal usually is my biggest question

Depends, you need to have prebloodwork to establish a baseline, that would be the only way to know for sure. Not its going to be a guessing game based on how you feel. Personally for me it takes around 6 weeks before I feel OK. And that's based on how I feel.

Thats what I was told to take by a guy thats MASSIVE like bigger than arnold is his prime lol
But to be honest i think the guy was trying to just sell me more shit to make money. He wrote that cycle down on paper for me and told me to go by it.

I know some big ass guys that don't know shit. Don't ever take anyone's word.

Depends, you need to have prebloodwork to establish a baseline, that would be the only way to know for sure. Not its going to be a guessing game based on how you feel. Personally for me it takes around 6 weeks before I feel OK. And that's based on how I feel.
Im 2 weeks off and I feel fine. But that doesnt mean ill feel this way tomorrow or next week. But im probably gonna get some blood tests done

Sponsors

Latest posts