Dangerous 12 Week Cycle?

Leg day was AWESOME when my muscles got use to the injections lol.
I bet! Fuck Im surprised you are alive to tell the story man! I'm new here and I haven't even done a cycle yet and I can tell you from everything I've read about Tren, I'm surprised you didn't fucking die. When you say you had a lot of sides and you quit, what sides were you referring too? I would imagine that at that dose sudden and unexpected death is propably one of them. Lol, if you're for real and you're not fucking around I would say to go read up on a good pct for stronger cycles and do that. If you research in the underground you will find everything you are looking for! I would assume you are propably going to be sucking for a while. I assume that after all that your hormones are all over the place. I'm not gonna give you advice on particular procedures but I can guide you in the right direction I think. I would go read about getting labs drawn. Although you don't have pre labs done, I would assume your E2 and prolactin are all over the place --other things might be way out of wack too-- so read up on the window when you want to run those labs. I assume there is a particular time when post cycle labs are best taken. After you are on pct and have labs,!go from there. Or the other option would be to go see a doctor immediately and go from there. The Doctor is not the DEA so at most he will lecture you on the obvious: anabolic steroids are drugs and you should propably stay away from them... Lol good luck man.

It's a ridiculous gain. I workout 5 times a week for an hour and gained 52lbs in 11 weeks. I stopped everything a week ago. Side effects were getting bad
lol.

I stopped reading after this horseshit. Pics or GTFO..let's take a gander shall we?
If you don't have purple stretch marks under your arms n thighs, and a back like a pizza Imma go ahead and say get the fuck out of here and never come back. What label tren ace where you pinning 300mg EOD? Can I be your hookup??? please??? fuckin joke

I bet! Fuck Im surprised you are alive to tell the story man! I'm new here and I haven't even done a cycle yet and I can tell you from everything I've read about Tren, I'm surprised you didn't fucking die. When you say you had a lot of sides and you quit, what sides were you referring too? I would imagine that at that dose sudden and unexpected death is propably one of them. Lol, if you're for real and you're not fucking around I would say to go read up on a good pct for stronger cycles and do that. If you research in the underground you will find everything you are looking for! I would assume you are propably going to be sucking for a while. I assume that after all that your hormones are all over the place. I'm not gonna give you advice on particular procedures but I can guide you in the right direction I think. I would go read about getting labs drawn. Although you don't have pre labs done, I would assume your E2 and prolactin are all over the place --other things might be way out of wack too-- so read up on the window when you want to run those labs. I assume there is a particular time when post cycle labs are best taken. After you are on pct and have labs,!go from there. Or the other option would be to go see a doctor immediately and go from there. The Doctor is not the DEA so at most he will lecture you on the obvious: anabolic steroids are drugs and you should propably stay away from them... Lol good luck man.

Side effects are very individualized, and tren side effects are usually governed by your test dose.
The fact he mixed two 19 nors is really where he screwed the pooch, especially with the long esters hindering his recovery.

lol.

I stopped reading after this horseshit. Pics or GTFO..let's take a gander shall we?
If you don't have purple stretch marks under your arms n thighs, and a back like a pizza Imma go ahead and say get the fuck out of here and never come back. What label tren ace where you pinning 300mg EOD? Can I be your hookup??? please??? fuckin joke
lol.

Holy fuck... I didn't even notice it was EOD. I thought it was 300mg a week plus 200mg tren A, but jesus. Upwards of a fucking gram a week?
Jesus yeah now this guy really is stupid. I kinda eased off of him, but damn he really has no common sense.
I'm still going with the statement I made earlier, where he's probably a noodle armed fuck who started juicing the same week he started "lifting".

Side effects are very individualized, and tren side effects are usually governed by your test dose.
The fact he mixed two 19 nors is really where he screwed the pooch, especially with the long esters hindering his recovery.
Meaning he mixed the Tren With the Decca? I assume that was the bad Idea! Since it's only been a week the long esters might a actually be in his favor inasmuch as it will buy him time to get some pct stuff before he crashes, no? Also wouldn't running different ester Tren cause problems since his blood concentration will be all over the place?

Holy fuck... I didn't even notice it was EOD. I thought it was 300mg a week plus 200mg tren A, but jesus. Upwards of a fucking gram a week?
Jesus yeah now this guy really is stupid. I kinda eased off of him, but damn he really has no common sense.
I'm still going with the statement I made earlier, where he's probably a noodle armed fuck who started juicing the same week he started "lifting".
Lol I assume you didn't see the EOD thing when you said that Tren side effects are individualized; I assume anyone would have side effects at that dose...

Meaning he mixed the Tren With the Decca? I assume that was the bad Idea! Since it's only been a week the long esters might a actually be in his favor inasmuch as it will buy him time to get some pct stuff before he crashes, no? Also wouldn't running different ester Tren cause problems since his blood concentration will be all over the place?

Yup to both...
I misread his first post, thinking it said 300mg A WEEK not 300mg every other DAY. So yes, your original statement of his insane tren does is still standing, and I agree. Lucky he isn't dead.
He could have been slamming up to 1400mg tren PLUS 300mg deca.... damn.

Buy I agree with TEK. Before and after pics.
There is no way someone gains 50 pounds of muscle and doesn't document it through photos.

Yup to both...
I misread his first post, thinking it said 300mg A WEEK not 300mg every other DAY. So yes, your original statement of his insane tren does is still standing, and I agree. Lucky he isn't dead.
He could have been slamming up to 1400mg tren PLUS 300mg deca.... damn.
On the bright side he did get 54 pounds of gains... Fuck Im scared of 500 mg test cyponate for my test cycle... Tbol is as crazy as I'm willing to go... It gives me hope! If he made it through all that, Il propably be completely fine lol...

On the bright side he did get 54 pounds of gains... Fuck Im scared of 500 mg test cyponate for my test cycle... Tbol is as crazy as I'm willing to go... It gives me hope! If he made it through all that, Il propably be completely fine lol...

I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and hope he mistyped 25lbs.
But the more I look at this thread, the more hope I lose.

Also... poop or get off the pot.
What you scared of? Worst case scenario you get an infection and lose your leg... you've got two anyways :p

I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and hope he mistyped 25lbs.
But the more I look at this thread, the more hope I lose.

Also... poop or get off the pot.
What you scared of? Worst case scenario you get an infection and lose your leg... you've got two anyways :p
Yeah bro! I'm propably gonna pin soon here. I'm just waiting on some labs before I go! I have everything I need! I'm actually looking into some Tbol! I know it's my first cycle and everything but if I don't do another one I want to have fun on this one! I think op should throw some halo in there just for good measure lol.

Yeah bro! I'm propably gonna pin soon here. I'm just waiting on some labs before I go! I have everything I need! I'm actually looking into some Tbol! I know it's my first cycle and everything but if I don't do another one I want to have fun on this one! I think op should throw some halo in there just for good measure lol.

Don't do tbol.

Whats wrong with TBOL?
Nothings wrong with it, there's just definitely better options out there. Tbol gained a lot of popularity from the East German swimmers who took it from 1972-1980. They didn't take the drug because of its superiority, but because of its availability. The shit was made in Germany.
Plus they were all female so.... it's gnna impact them more than males.
Just. Take. Test.

Nothings wrong with it, there's just definitely better options out there. Tbol gained a lot of popularity from the East German swimmers who took it from 1972-1980. They didn't take the drug because of its superiority, but because of its availability. The shit was made in Germany.
Plus they were all female so.... it's gnna impact them more than males.
Just. Take. Test.
Yeah propably good Idea...

Sponsors

Latest posts