DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

You have to stop sending stuff from Singapore.. I ordered stuff from you and another vendor and you both sent it form Singapore. Both reshipped. Both lost again. 4 shipments lost. I paid 2 times and I lost my money both times. Singapore is burned and you should ship through EU (for EU) for all your all orders and not selected ones.

PS. I already dm'd you and you told me to give it sometime. I'm trying to get this stuff for 5-6 months now. I'm done waiting. I just accept that I chose vendors poorly.

You have to stop sending stuff from Singapore.. I ordered stuff from you and another vendor and you both sent it form Singapore. Both reshipped. Both lost again. 4 shipments lost. I paid 2 times and I lost my money both times. Singapore is burned and you should ship through EU (for EU) for all your all orders and not selected ones.

PS. I already dm'd you and you told me to give it sometime. I'm trying to get this stuff for 5-6 months now. I'm done waiting. I just accept that I chose vendors poorly.
We're working on a belgian reshipping service currently which would allow us to more accurately get stuff into the EU. I'm sorry to hear that though. Do you mind disclosing what nation it was?

Heya folks. DASH coupon (15%) has been upgraded to 25% till Sept 5!

What's the occasion - I got a lot of stock internationally.

Enjoy while it last folks.

Hey Dash do you have any compounds that function as appetite stimulants?

Would greatly appreciate you saving me hours of research if you are familiar with any haha

liralglutide/semaglutide any of the glutides are specifically meant for that
I thought those were appetite suppressants? I’m looking for a stimulant. Already eating 7000 calories/day and weight is already stalling.. gonna need some help if i up the calories even more

I thought those were appetite suppressants? I’m looking for a stimulant. Already eating 7000 calories/day and weight is already stalling.. gonna need some help if i up the calories even more
ghrp 2, 6 and mk677 help with that. Le vigorous steve has a video where he mentions couple other meds cant remember the names but if u wanna check his channel for that

Oh. I read wrong. My brain automatically saw "appetite suppressant" as thats the typical question.

I get some huge appetite on GH+a good test base.

There are literal appetite stimulants, but I'd recommend first the basics. Are you on GH? Ghrelin?

Hello, after some issues with customs my reshipped package came with no problems. Thank you for good customer service!

I will report back later on how both modafinil and armodafinil feel as there has been confusion which brand is good to go etc. I got the Modalert 200 and Artvigil 250.