DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dash I got another question:

Genotropin 12mg 36iu pen - it says it’s a multi use injector, does that mean I can dial in the exact iu, say 3iu, and use it 12 times? How do you clean the needle, or do they give you multiple needles?
You need to buy pen needles for it. Grab the novo Nordisk brand off Amazon.

Sadly had both the original and reship snagged by customs, never had much luck getting pills into the country, and I don't think it's shipping location helped.

But aside from the lack of stealth, Dash has been quick to ship and quick to reship, shipping was faster then the partner company, just a shame it won't get past customs, I won't be attempting any more, but thanks anyway Dash.

Sadly had both the original and reship snagged by customs, never had much luck getting pills into the country, and I don't think it's shipping location helped.

But aside from the lack of stealth, Dash has been quick to ship and quick to reship, shipping was faster then the partner company, just a shame it won't get past customs, I won't be attempting any more, but thanks anyway Dash.
If you’ve been seized once, your place is flagged. Highly unlikely it was from lack of stealth.

i also had my package seized, I've had 1 touchdown with dash. Good service and price but seems like package getting seized is a problem

What country?

Does anyone know what the deal was with the apparent spike in seizures at NY customs? Is it just random, or should I chill on international for a bit?

Can’t lie, my first time ordering from Dash and my pack got snagged. In 15+ years, I’ve never had a pack get siezed so I’m a bit disappointed. I will admit, Kiki got back to me very quickly and the reship is already in transit. Hoping for the best. I’ll update with the results.
UPDATE:

I recently received my reship pack. I’ll be honest, I had already chalked it up as a loss but I was very surprised when it randomly showed up. The last tracking I had was inbound into customs at ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) I assumed it had been snagged just like the first pack. I was shocked when I saw it had been received at my local USPS. A big thank you to dash and KIKI for their help and not wasting time to send out the reship.

My pack landed last week that I ordered 2 1/2 months ago. Last I saw it was like going in a never ending circle so I chalked it up as a loss and boom just showed up. The stuff I ordered I already got from a different vendor and really don’t need it anymore but guess will save for another time.

Huge shout out to Dash. Order came through perfect. Took 2 days ship, then 14 days to show up on my doorstep (USA). Really pleased with the speed of delivery, the product quality, and dash overall.

Pretty amazing that it came so quickly despite being in the midst of the holidays.

Got my lady a bunch of the tretinoin cream she loves too. Thanks Dash!

Huge shout out to Dash. Order came through perfect. Took 2 days ship, then 14 days to show up on my doorstep (USA). Really pleased with the speed of delivery, the product quality, and dash overall.

Pretty amazing that it came so quickly despite being in the midst of the holidays.

Got my lady a bunch of the tretinoin cream she loves too. Thanks Dash!
My last order was same thing actually arrived in 13 days. I was shocked. I don’t know what’s going on with my order now. Shipped on Nov 30th and it updated a couple times in India and then nothing after a couple days. I’m thinking holidays could be slowing down. I was lucky the last time tracking updated every step of the way.

have you had a NY seizure with us? or multiple times or something?
Yes, I just had an NY seizure, which you reshipped and it went through no problem. I've dealt with several seizures, however never from NY and certainly never for ancillary type packs. From following this thread though, I saw a few others also had seizures in the same time window.

I don't expect anyone to have inside knowledge, but I suppose what I'm really asking is this: Is it possible that customs has changed their strategies/thresholds in some way that would increase the chance of a future seizure? Or, historically, is this something that just happens?

I've been doing this for about 5 years, which isn't that long, so I'm just wondering if perhaps you, or any veteran members might have insight.

Last edited:
Yes, I just had an NY seizure, which you reshipped and it went through no problem. From following this thread though, I saw a few others also had seizures in the same time window.

I don't expect anyone to have inside knowledge, but I suppose what I'm really asking is this: Is it possible that customs has changed strategies/thresholds their in some way that would increase the chance of a future seizure? Or, historically, is this something that just happens?

I've been doing this for about 5 years, which isn't that long, so I'm just wondering if perhaps you, or any veteran members might have insight.
@DashPCT I don't know how it gets decided what hub an intl pack goes thru, but every one of mine that went thru LA passed quickly. How does it work which customs a pack goes through? NY & CHICAGO take longer to me it seems.