DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

@DashPCT I don't know how it gets decided what hub an intl pack goes thru, but every one of mine that went thru LA passed quickly. How does it work which customs a pack goes through? NY & CHICAGO take longer to me it seems.

Chicago is the absolute worst. Always takes a long time and is usually seized or at least heavily scrutinized.

Huge shout out to Dash. Order came through perfect. Took 2 days ship, then 14 days to show up on my doorstep (USA). Really pleased with the speed of delivery, the product quality, and dash overall.

Pretty amazing that it came so quickly despite being in the midst of the holidays.

Got my lady a bunch of the tretinoin cream she loves too. Thanks Dash!
Huge shout out to Dash. Order came through perfect. Took 2 days ship, then 14 days to show up on my doorstep (USA). Really pleased with the speed of delivery, the product quality, and dash overall.

Pretty amazing that it came so quickly despite being in the midst of the holidays.

Got my lady a bunch of the tretinoin cream she loves too. Thanks Dash!
My pack landed last week that I ordered 2 1/2 months ago. Last I saw it was like going in a never ending circle so I chalked it up as a loss and boom just showed up. The stuff I ordered I already got from a different vendor and really don’t need it anymore but guess will save for another time.
Thank you for the feedback, and yeah, @Apopkared sometimes the post office do be fucking with people like that, I'm glad it showed up though.

Yes, I just had an NY seizure, which you reshipped and it went through no problem. I've dealt with several seizures, however never from NY and certainly never for ancillary type packs. From following this thread though, I saw a few others also had seizures in the same time window.

I don't expect anyone to have inside knowledge, but I suppose what I'm really asking is this: Is it possible that customs has changed their strategies/thresholds in some way that would increase the chance of a future seizure? Or, historically, is this something that just happens?

I've been doing this for about 5 years, which isn't that long, so I'm just wondering if perhaps you, or any veteran members might have insight.
Always dynamic. Customs is always changing its game every few months or even weeks, and we also respond by using different couriers, etc.

Holiday season they probably put extra manpower into it, as NY is always a slow customs point.

@DashPCT I don't know how it gets decided what hub an intl pack goes thru, but every one of mine that went thru LA passed quickly. How does it work which customs a pack goes through? NY & CHICAGO take longer to me it seems.
I believe* its just based on where the plane lands thats carrying your package. Don't quote me though.

Also guys, my email girl is a bit sick now of the same flu, so its just me having to handle all the messages and emails. Do expect some delays if you have questions on your orders. Expect delays everywhere honestly, as its holiday season and your package will be slower than usual from anybody lol.

My last order was same thing actually arrived in 13 days. I was shocked. I don’t know what’s going on with my order now. Shipped on Nov 30th and it updated a couple times in India and then nothing after a couple days. I’m thinking holidays could be slowing down. I was lucky the last time tracking updated every step of the way.
Sure thing, the day after I wrote this I got a tracking update that’s it’s passing through customs now. I’m sure there’s a high package volume so things are just slowed a bit.

I think Dash puts on heels and a thong and calls himself the e-mail girl.

Also guys, my email girl is a bit sick now of the same flu, so its just me having to handle all the messages and emails.

Hmm, the things you learn by hanging out and reading stuff on these forums.

I don't give a shit what kinks sources have/do behind the scenes, as long as they deliver the goods. And to be clear Dash, never mind on the pics of your strong email girls. The mental image at this point is more than enough.

That said, I'm 2 for 2 with Dash. One domestic and one international. Ordering my meds from Dash has went as expected, and I'll continue to do business with him in the future.

As for quality, I can offer a feels report on the overseas 60mcg clen. Works as expected and a great price. The rest of the meds an old man needs while on gear, can't really say for 100% because I've lost quite a bit of weight/bodyfat and on amlodipine as well, but seems the telmisartan brought my BP down a bit.

Last edited:
Pack landed from @DashPCT . Third successful order. Been using the Zyhcg for a month and it’s working great. And it’s 10 dollars a box. Can’t beat that. Every product I’ve bought so far has been great.

@DashPCT would you be able to get ketorolac in stock??
I'll definitely check for ya.

Pack landed from @DashPCT . Third successful order. Been using the Zyhcg for a month and it’s working great. And it’s 10 dollars a box. Can’t beat that. Every product I’ve bought so far has been great.
Thanks!
Hmm, the things you learn by hanging out and reading stuff on these forums.

I don't give a shit what kinks sources have/do behind the scenes, as long as they deliver the goods. And to be clear Dash, never mind on the pics of your strong email girls. The mental image at this point is more than enough.

That said, I'm 2 for 2 with Dash. One domestic and one international. Ordering my meds from Dash has went as expected, and I'll continue to do business with him in the future.

As for quality, I can offer a feels report on the overseas 60mcg clen. Works as expected and a great price. The rest of the meds an old man needs while on gear, can't really say for 100% because I've lost quite a bit of weight/bodyfat and on amlodipine as well, but seems the telmisartan brought my BP down a bit.
Thanks for the review <3 It always helps to hear back from customers, and it assures new ones lurking here.

Hello, I sent proof of payment on protonmail about a week ago, and still nothing is happening. Will it wait untill new year?

Hello, I sent proof of payment on protonmail about a week ago, and still nothing is happening. Will it wait untill new year?
Been waiting to confirm with the banks. Our banks are here in China, and we have some pretty serious lockdowns going on as everyone currently has COVID.

This coming week restrictions are softening, and we'll be able to confirm it all.

Just a heads up for anyone ordering Metformin. I placed and international order for the extended release Metformin (Glycoheal SR 500mg) and was sent the immediate release IP version. Check your packs.
Notified Dash of the mistake by email, didnt request a replacement, but didnt receive a response. Not sure he ever saw it.

Just a heads up for anyone ordering Metformin. I placed and international order for the extended release Metformin (Glycoheal SR 500mg) and was sent the immediate release IP version. Check your packs.
Notified Dash of the mistake by email, didnt request a replacement, but didnt receive a response. Not sure he ever saw it.
Super backed up on emails as mentioned earlier, since our email girl is out sick and lockdowns are restricting our movement around. We'll get back to you and verify on that!

Active on another board. Sorry to just jump in here and complain, BUT a US domestic pack should have arrived by now.

Bigger problem is Dash is ignoring every email after I sent the coins.

What's going on?

Active on another board. Sorry to just jump in here and complain, BUT a US domestic pack should have arrived by now.

Bigger problem is Dash is ignoring every email after I sent the coins.

What's going on?

Why don't you read this full page and you'll answer your own question.

And no one calls them "coins', fucking boomer.

Sponsors

Latest posts