DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

has anyone used the test cyp 250 from international warehouse? the american remedies brand.
Never seen anyone on here post about it. But it does sell well - someone please get me some bloods haha
Maybe you guys should just close for the holidays or when people are sick.
No need. Operations is still on point, packages go out daily. just the customer service was lacking. a combo punch of december orders, delays, plus us being sick and lockdowns is a sucky combo, but we're currently recovering.
Order received.
Great!
Hey dash you able to get Dyazide?getting harder to come by these days
I believe I have Dyazide over at DragonOrd.

Sent email two weeks ago about problems with the products I received. No response still
DM me here, I'l be happy to check it out

I've ordered with Dash quite a few times. My most recent shipment got seized and I requested a reship over email. Got back to me right away at first but it's been over 12 days since the last correspondence... hopefully, a post here will get me some help.

Hello dashpct. I’ve been making orders with you guys for a long time and used the coupon code dash and it has always worked. I made an order on Friday and used the code dash and it worked. However today I tried to use the code on a $600 order and it did not work. If there is anyway you can help me get the discount I would appreciate it, I really don’t want to make a $600 order without getting the discount.

@DashPCT the code dash has not been working for me as of today for the first time. Posted an order on Friday and it worked. Today I’m doing a mega order and no luck. Did you guys change the coupon code? Or is there a price limit to how much you can order and use the code. If you changed the code, could you please inform me of the new code beca(use I’m dying to put this order in as soon as possible! Thanks

And if anyone else knows of a code other than dash that works for dashpct and swag for dragon ordnance please let me know!!!!
Thank you

I paid an order 25 days ago and still got no tracking number. Was the package atleast sent?

I paid an order 25 days ago and still got no tracking number. Was the package atleast sent?
You logged into your account? The tracking is uploaded in your order history. Which can be found after you log into your account. I’ve ordered 3 times and every time It was there. Did you email Dash?

You logged into your account? The tracking is uploaded in your order history. Which can be found after you log into your account. I’ve ordered 3 times and every time It was there. Did you email Dash?
I checked that, nothing is in there. Dashpct doesn’t respond to my emails

I sent an email and received a reply since my previous post this morning.
Used the email listed in the [contact us] tab of the dash website.

Hello dashpct. I’ve been making orders with you guys for a long time and used the coupon code dash and it has always worked. I made an order on Friday and used the code dash and it worked. However today I tried to use the code on a $600 order and it did not work. If there is anyway you can help me get the discount I would appreciate it, I really don’t want to make a $600 order without getting the discount.
I fixed the issue - just was expired lol.

The DASH coupon is reactivated; 15% off the store.
For Mexican pharmacy orders, we do not give tracking unfortunately. But yes, they have been sent.
@DashPCT just sent you a DM; ordered a couple weeks ago and tracking number showing up as not found. Thanks for any assistance
Checking for all of ya

I fixed the issue - just was expired lol.

The DASH coupon is reactivated; 15% off the store.

For Mexican pharmacy orders, we do not give tracking unfortunately. But yes, they have been sent.

Checking for all of ya
Looks like it’s working now; thanks for great support and will order again