DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

How is the modafinil/armodafinil here? I'm looking for a good source and wondering if they're trustworthy? If not who is? -Thx
my experiences with both of those products from Dash have been good. I personally prefer Moda because Armo lasts much longer and makes it hard for me to sleep at night...... even if I take my dose at 5 AM.

Anyone have experience with the Glycomet SR metformin?
I’ve had Metformin raws in the past, but this is my first time with the SR/XR stuff. I remember there was a substantial amount of stomach discomfort (gas, diarrhea) when getting adjusted to Metformin with the raw powder I made into capsules. But so far I haven’t felt a thing from these. Maybe a good thing? Not sure if it’s the extended/sustained release that’s preventing this, or if these are weak or under dosed

I take Metformin xr caps 1000mg daily and there pharma and as king as I always taken with food i neva get stomach pains . I know alotmofmoeiole complain of stomach discomfort but it’s not a guantaree and jus a temporary side effect usually goes away after couple weeks . Hope this helps

I take Metformin xr caps 1000mg daily and there pharma and as king as I always taken with food i neva get stomach pains . I know alotmofmoeiole complain of stomach discomfort but it’s not a guantaree and jus a temporary side effect usually goes away after couple weeks . Hope this helps
I havent had issues with XR either,

Disclaimer: I also havent had the regular formulation.

How is the modafinil/armodafinil here? I'm looking for a good source and wondering if they're trustworthy? If not who is? -Thx
On paper, armodafinil is a cleaner version. But honestly, to me, I felt no difference at all.
Anyone have experience with the Glycomet SR metformin?
I’ve had Metformin raws in the past, but this is my first time with the SR/XR stuff. I remember there was a substantial amount of stomach discomfort (gas, diarrhea) when getting adjusted to Metformin with the raw powder I made into capsules. But so far I haven’t felt a thing from these. Maybe a good thing? Not sure if it’s the extended/sustained release that’s preventing this, or if these are weak or under dosed
I get bad stomach discomfort on metformin. It really does vary person to person - but extended release does alleviate this.

Thanks everyone - just wanted to check. Hope it didn’t seem like I was complaining about not having side effects lol. I’ve just heard that some of the overseas generics can be under dosed.

I have the modafinil and it’s spot on. I’ll echo what was said above that I prefer modafinil over armodafinil.

Hey Dash I been emailing ya brotha. Haven’t heard back in few days. I know your a busy guy, and I apologize not trying to sound impatient but just had small issue I thought was resolved but haven’t heard back so just wanted to make sure everything ok. Just looking for little update that’s all buddy. Thanks take care

Dash comes through with another order.

The good:
Overseas order took 11 days.
Everything ordered was received.
Got an extra strip of telmisartan. I'll take that as a bonus for being a good, repeat customer. Reality is more likely someone probably just miscounted though.

The bad:
Dash never did post pics of the hot, strong email, phone or whatever girls it was.
Then someone hinted that Dash likes to dress up in girls mail uniforms or something, so I canceled the request.
But upon thinking more about this, I know there's no way Dash would miscount strips of pills in the customers favor, hurting his bottom line.
So I think the rumor of Dash dressing up as an email/order girl was an unlikely stall tactic that Dash put someone up to.
This is proof, that there are real girls, and it's not always Dash dressing up.
Post the pics of those strong, sexy girls Dash and quit stalling.

Seriously though, had good luck with Dash for 3 out of 3. I order my doctor prescribed meds from Dash because of good service, prices, and convenience.

starting to get nervous now. Was on another forum Dash is popular on and now 3 other people with same exact story as me. Made multiple orders in past but now after sending funds no contact and or saying they can’t find funds. Very unusual because I’m not here saying I got took for a ton of $ cause it wasn’t big but the all a sudden disappearance no communication and multiple customers saying same story isn’t good sign. Been doin this for over a decade and just saying somethings off. I tried communicating multiple times with just him. Did not want to make this public but way it’s going i don’t want others making the same mistake that’s all. I will let y’all know if I hear anything from them cuz I’m praying I do

starting to get nervous now. Was on another forum Dash is popular on and now 3 other people with same exact story as me. Made multiple orders in past but now after sending funds no contact and or saying they can’t find funds. Very unusual because I’m not here saying I got took for a ton of $ cause it wasn’t big but the all a sudden disappearance no communication and multiple customers saying same story isn’t good sign. Been doin this for over a decade and just saying somethings off. I tried communicating multiple times with just him. Did not want to make this public but way it’s going i don’t want others making the same mistake that’s all. I will let y’all know if I hear anything from them cuz I’m praying I do
It is the Chinese New Year and I know they are in China. So that may be why they aren’t answering. He just posted on here on Friday. I’m sure you will get what you ordered it may just take longer. Did you order international or domestic?

Anytime lately I’ve ordered domestic through Dash, it’s been getting out pretty quick so I can’t complain at all. I haven’t needed to try and communicate at all thankfully regarding anything

Under order # still says waiting payment when I already sent it and have receipt . It wasn’t big either. I get confused with there crypto site I messaged him personally and he gave me addrsss and I sent right away. Then told him “all good my friend” and never heard back

And this is the same way we do things every time so not like anything was different or seemed off. Then I jus heard nothing and kept sending messages every couple days with no response