DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Under order # still says waiting payment when I already sent it and have receipt . It wasn’t big either. I get confused with there crypto site I messaged him personally and he gave me addrsss and I sent right away. Then told him “all good my friend” and never heard back
Did you hear back from Dash at all?

Nothing at all since the 18th the day after I made order orginally and day I paid

This is a Wise order yeah? Wise orders suck man, we use a third party guy who basically has an array of hundreds of bank accounts, which are periodically shut down, to receive your payments. If you sent in the receipt and we were told we didn't get the payment, you should check in with your
bank - if its all good on that side, then its probably just under some kinda review with our third party guy's bank. Wise orders sometimes just take a bit longer.

If this was a crypto order, which I doubt, since the funds are easy to track - sometimes Coinpayments DOES refuse your payment (due to insufficient funds) so they'll send you an email labeled "transaction (dotdotdot) refund" where you can claim a refund, and try again.

This is a Wise order yeah? Wise orders suck man, we use a third party guy who basically has an array of hundreds of bank accounts, which are periodically shut down, to receive your payments. If you sent in the receipt and we were told we didn't get the payment, you should check in with your
bank - if its all good on that side, then its probably just under some kinda review with our third party guy's bank. Wise orders sometimes just take a bit longer.

If this was a crypto order, which I doubt, since the funds are easy to track - sometimes Coinpayments DOES refuse your payment (due to insufficient funds) so they'll send you an email labeled "transaction (dotdotdot) refund" where you can claim a refund, and try again.
@DashPCT I sent over a crypto payment yesterday, can you please confirm you got it? I emailed you as well. Email is similar to my handle here.

Dash I just looked at my activity in my coinbase account. It shows the exact amount sent, the exact date and time sent and status says “completed” . I can email you pic it’s says the exact address too wvery single thing matches up. And I am now gonna email you it . Since I’m happy your finally acknowledging this and I can show you all the proof you need . No mistakes at all nothing u said above.

Dash I just emailed you explained the issue and then showed proof with pics from both your guy to me and my receipt showing funds sent and received was taken and completed . So I have no doubts in you and am sure it was just a small mistake on someone’s part . Like unmentioned in an earlier posts I’m am not here to bash or talk shit. I was just more concerned something happened that’s all. Just cause I wasn’t getting any communication . But hopefully the email I just sent explains and shows everything you need and I’ll report back to y’all with update. I’m excited cause it’s mainly modalert I’m gettin and I’ve only used there armodanifil multiple times but never the Modanafil so I wanna compare to see which one I like better. So will update y’all soon. Take care and thank you dash for replying back

I sent a pm last Friday, last Tuesday, and an email in regards to my order.. No response... Haven't had this issue before but idk what is going on..

I sent a pm last Friday, last Tuesday, and an email in regards to my order.. No response... Haven't had this issue before but idk what is going on..
yea it’s a little frustrating. The communication is nothing like it use to be. When did you order? You haven’t received any tracking?

yea it’s a little frustrating. The communication is nothing like it use to be. When did you order? You haven’t received any tracking?
They said my special order can take up to 10 business days but its been 15... He has logged in but no discussion...

They said my special order can take up to 10 business days but its been 15... He has logged in but no discussion...
Im hoping it’s just due to the holiday. It seems a lot of people aren’t getting answers. There’s several people complaining of the same thing over on dragons thread. No responses via email, PM, etc.

Dash and Dragon have to be the same person using both accounts. Both are giving minimal responses right now, we know they are affiliated, and they both reply the same exact way(same writing style) to customers on these threads.

Im hoping it’s just due to the holiday. It seems a lot of people aren’t getting answers. There’s several people complaining of the same thing over on dragons thread. No responses via email, PM, etc.

Dash and Dragon have to be the same person using both accounts. Both are giving minimal responses right now, we know they are affiliated, and they both reply the same exact way(same writing style) to customers on these threads.
They are the same, they've even said that. Was the exact same guy running brewly on here in the past.

No no wait wait I got something better for everyone that’s been following so far, that’s also been talking about the communication thing. So you seen how he finally responded to me on here and what he said and his “possible reasoning”. So I looked at both things and then took pics showing no mistakes it shows on both my bank and coinbase history money sent then take and accepted aka gone through without issue. So I send him the pics and ssaid hey here’s pics of both showing I did everything right and no mistakes or blocks etc. Then I said “but I understand mistakes happen and it’s all good I just want to fix and Dinah this issue”. Point is I was very nice sincere and professional sent both pics etc. did I get any response? Nope nothing not a thing . If I’m ripped off jus tell me don’t play games. It wasn’t a lot of $. But be honest and up front at least

They are the same, they've even said that. Was the exact same guy running brewly on here in the past.
I knew they worked together but wasn’t sure if it was common knowledge that it’s the same person responding on both threads under different usernames. Just thought it was worth noting if they are posting on the DO thread and not here. But they aren’t on either. Hopefully things get moving along or that other guy PCT24/7 is going to have a lot more business.

Glad I checked in, was about to place an order. I’m seeing there’s lack of communication? Some of you are still waiting on orders to land?

@DashPCT I see you are still suggesting private communication over Wickr, but I’m concerned about privacy given that it’s been acquired by another company (forgot who). Can I PM you on here instead?