DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

No special order here and I emailed today asking for update and no answer. I made every attempt to communicate answer every question they ask give them proof every single time and I can’t get no reply no communication. Nothing! And it was just a simple dom order that wasn’t anything big. So it makes it even worse something not even big there making into something that can be very simply solved .
i lost brain cells reading that

@DashPCT

Hey, I placed an USDom order with you and sent BTC and shipping info on Jan 12. You confirmed receipt of payment, yet I have not received my order. I have reached out multiple times on Wickr, but am not getting a response. Please provide an update.

I apologize for my confusing last posts. I wrote it right after I woke up feom
Long night at work. What I meant to say was ….
I didn’t make any special order, it was very simple and small, and I emailed today asking again for an for update with once again no answer. I made so many attempts to communicate and answer every question they’ve asked me. Apparently somehow, someway, somewhere, Dash lost my funds. So the couple times they’ve actually replied, they ask me the same exact questions. Can you send receipts and picture confirmation. Even showed it was taken and received from my account. I show them proof each time and I get no reply no communication. Nothing! And it was just a simple dom order that wasn’t anything big. Just a little communication back and forth would solve this in minutes but they refuse or wait a week send one email saying same exact question they did last time, then I provide receipt/pic proof info etc showing my order was paid for there shouldn’t be any confusion and it dates back to the 18th. And showing they picked up funds as well. But no matter what I say what I show I get nothing back in reply . So I take it as a loss that’s fine lesson learned. It’s been well over a decade and I’ve read people very very well and this is a first! So congrats to you Dash

I have had great experiences until recently. I can't help but feel I may be getting scammed now at this point... Communication has been really bad and I can't get anything across. I just sent an email asking if I am being screwed over now

I am very patient with all of my sources but this is turning into a big disappointment..

Yo @DashPCT, what's the deal. This is crap you got people here and SST who can't get responses to their emails about the status of their orders. No one should order anything until you get your house in order. Enough with the health or sickness excuse causing this.

I have had great experiences until recently. I can't help but feel I may be getting scammed now at this point... Communication has been really bad and I can't get anything across. I just sent an email asking if I am being screwed over now

I am very patient with all of my sources but this is turning into a big disappointment..
I’m with you. I’ve order from him many times before and communication was great this time - until he had my money. Nothing since.

Yo @DashPCT, what's the deal. This is crap you got people here and SST who can't get responses to their emails about the status of their orders. No one should order anything until you get your house in order. Enough with the health or sickness excuse causing this.
Agreed. its a real shame. I dont like putting people on blast and this is the first time since Pharmacom over a year ago. But 2+ days between emails or messaging? I never even got an email response.

Can take money instantly but multiple days to respond. I am honestly very disappointed. Whatever I do get is a slow back and forth.

They just responded to my email but now I feel like I am starting this process all over again and they are seeing if they can ship it out to me. The person on here is different than the email people

Jesus Fucking Christ

Does it disappear in your account's order history when you place an order? I made an order, sent the money through wise, and sent the receipt through his protonmail and telegram, but got no response. Now I don't see any order history or trace that I made one.

I hate seeing these replies but I just wanted to add to whats already been written so far . I wrote and sent yet another email being very sincere and professional just short of 48hrs ago. Innit I explained everything and provided proof once again and facts about the order I made Jan 17 and attached pics showing i did everything I was suppose to do. I’ve gotten once again zero reply. I know mistakes happen and miscommunication happens even with the best sometimes. But this isn’t that type of situation. Like everyone’s stated above whatever is being done by Dash is on purpose and it’s a hard pill to swallow but there’s nothing else I can do but take it as a loss and jus hope others see these recent threads and don’t make the same mistake. It’s no coincidence this many people are all complaining about the same issues. Dash could’ve easily fixend these isssues but he’s not and it just proves there no good and should be stayed away from

Only placed two orders with DASH in the past, but they always arrived.

Was gonna place an order, but will hold off till the backlog of orders gets filled.

Only placed two orders with DASH in the past, but they always arrived.

Was gonna place an order, but will hold off till the backlog of orders gets filled.
Seriously makes me sad. It's been this long with no proper response. I need the meds on the order I placed for my wife(aldactone). She has PCOS

But idk if I should order more from a different source or what.

Seriously makes me sad. It's been this long with no proper response. I need the meds on the order I placed for my wife(aldactone). She has PCOS

But idk if I should order more from a different source or what.
Too many instances for this to be a one off. Either Dash is dead or we’ve been had. I’m leaning towards the latter

Too many instances for this to be a one off. Either Dash is dead or we’ve been had. I’m leaning towards the latter
Yea. I'm just asking for a refund at this point. I need certain products ASAP but honestly. I'm just considering myself scammed at this point.

I am against recommending him or dragon until this shit gets taken care of.

I sent them an email saying this same shit. What a shame.

Yea. I'm just asking for a refund at this point. I need certain products ASAP but honestly. I'm just considering myself scammed at this point.

I am against recommending him or dragon until this shit gets taken care of.

I sent them an email saying this same shit. What a shame.
Several days ago right when I thought it was gonna be time to throw in the towel dash got back to me that my order had shipped. My tracking is updating. So I don’t think he’s scamming. Something is definitely up though.

In the mean time while I was in the dark with dash I placed an identical order with pct 24/7 and he’s super responsive and I got my tracking in 48 hours. I couldn’t wait in hopes dash got back to me. I need my Hcg and another med. Every email I sent I got a response in less then an hour from pct 24/7. Sucks this is going on cause dash was great for a while and had a good following of customers.

Several days ago right when I thought it was gonna be time to throw in the towel dash got back to me that my order had shipped. My tracking is updating. So I don’t think he’s scamming. Something is definitely up though.

In the mean time while I was in the dark with dash I placed an identical order with pct 24/7 and he’s super responsive and I got my tracking in 48 hours. I couldn’t wait in hopes dash got back to me. I need my Hcg and another med. Every email I sent I got a response in less then an hour from pct 24/7. Sucks this is going on cause dash was great for a while and had a good following of customers.

What email address are you using for him?

Can someone tell me if "healing pharma" is real pharma grade? Checked out healing pharma website and the grammar reminds me of this dude on the corner who makes my bacon egg and cheeses. My first order was Cipla Accutane which looked great, but the "Healing pharma" Accutane that just arrived is kinda strange. Very soft gels...like very soft...I popped one between my fingers by accident with literally almost zero pressure. (??)
The brand of telmisartan I normally get is cipla 40mg, but my seller sent me out healing pharma telmisartan instead.

The tablets are red, very crumbly and taste like strawberries.