DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

To follow up Dash refunded me my money and apologized. He gave me extra for the inconvenience. I will still be purchasing from this source.

He was MIA from CNY

it was stopped due to abuse

Glad to hear he made things right with you. I’ve ordered from him a few times and this was out of the ordinary. I’m waiting to hear back from him on my order - will keep the board posted.

To the guys having problems and any other guys that have ordered will you please keep the board updated as to if/when u get tracking and if you see movement and most of all if you guys start getting your orders will you please let us all know. I was about to order a week ago now and still haven't just because I went back and read and am just going to hold off until I start seeing a lot of touchdowns. Thank you and I hope everyone gets made whole!!!

lucky you i got my tracking before you and mine still hasnt cleared customs
Just realized I put 1/11 meant to put 2/11. But yea it’s weird how sometimes packs fly through customs and some sit for days. I wonder if some get detoured for further inspection or something. Mine was only there for like 12 hours this time.

Just realized I put 1/11 meant to put 2/11. But yea it’s weird how sometimes packs fly through customs and some sit for days. I wonder if some get detoured for further inspection or something. Mine was only there for like 12 hours this time.
from my understanding it depends on customs. usually its processed by whatever enters first, but sometimes custom is swamped so they process things as they come in and everything thats already arrived has to wait to process because theres no room to store new stuff

Happens. Some packages seem like they never even touch customs, and some sit in there for a bit. Its also varying in terms of which customs they hit, NY/Chicago/LA etc.

Happens. Some packages seem like they never even touch customs, and some sit in there for a bit. Its also varying in terms of which customs they hit, NY/Chicago/LA etc.

Hey @DashPCT. I’ve reached out twice now with regards to an order placed Jan 12 that was not shipped. I reached out on here as you asked and another via email. Your associate Kiki had asked for my info Tuesday and is now not replying. I have yet to hear from you on here. I would like to get this issue resolved as I’m sure you would as well.

So still a no go here or some still going with Chinese New Year or whatever?
Multiple places seem like some unhappy campers that used to be happy.

I still have had no reply to any emails regarding my order. It’s nice to see Dash can post on here but can’t answer back simple emails asking about missing orders. My order was made Jan17 paid Jan 18 after info given. Yet my order was deleted from “my account” page and he has still not answered or replies to any of my recent emails . I stopped emailing him after Feb 8th. Last time he replied was Jan 29th asking for transaction hash which I sent imeeiatwky and never heard back since. So no updates here.

That would have been my next question. I mean there are places you can get it but not at reasonable costs. The ones that have decent prices US to US seem almost non existent.
24hrreup is gone I'm pretty sure, they still owe me some Caber lol. Rather just have them keep it tho and they can lose my info.

I'd rather grab from dash but I don't want headaches lol. Just could use some ralox, aromasin, Caber. Roidforsale would be my go-to but they're sold out on the Caber and ralox.

My order from the 25th is still hung up in customs for the last 4 days. Prob should move on Monday. And this ain’t even dash’s fault - customs just sucks sometimes.

I’m just trippin bc this time last year I distinctly remember epct getting all flaky, then asking to hire on new people, then delays, then seizures, then stopped answering emails, then they got busted. Never did get that order - customs kept it.

Will update tmrw. Hey anyone have a good place to get primo? I talked to qsc and they’re out of stock.

What's shipping time US to US right now?
Domestic? whatever USPS usually takes to get to you from the east coast.

I still have had no reply to any emails regarding my order. It’s nice to see Dash can post on here but can’t answer back simple emails asking about missing orders. My order was made Jan17 paid Jan 18 after info given. Yet my order was deleted from “my account” page and he has still not answered or replies to any of my recent emails . I stopped emailing him after Feb 8th. Last time he replied was Jan 29th asking for transaction hash which I sent imeeiatwky and never heard back since. So no updates here.
My emails from that dates are completely answered. I've noticed you've been posting here for a while now about this email thread, but I honestly have no idea. Have you tried PMing me here instead?

My pack just landed from dash. 12 days from india to the USA. Thanks Dash.
Thanks to you
My order from the 25th is still hung up in customs for the last 4 days. Prob should move on Monday. And this ain’t even dash’s fault - customs just sucks sometimes.

I’m just trippin bc this time last year I distinctly remember epct getting all flaky, then asking to hire on new people, then delays, then seizures, then stopped answering emails, then they got busted. Never did get that order - customs kept it.

Will update tmrw. Hey anyone have a good place to get primo? I talked to qsc and they’re out of stock.
I've seen customs take up to two weeks, but it isn't unusual to have your package for a week there.

Domestic? whatever USPS usually takes to get to you from the east coast.

My emails from that dates are completely answered. I've noticed you've been posting here for a while now about this email thread, but I honestly have no idea. Have you tried PMing me here instead?

Thanks to you

I've seen customs take up to two weeks, but it isn't unusual to have your package for a week there.
Delivered just now. That was weird, no update at all from Queens until it hit my doorstep. So let’s see that’s 18 days - 4 of which were in customs. Not too bad, thanks dash!

Delivered just now. That was weird, no update at all from ****** until it hit my doorstep. So let’s see that’s 18 days - 4 of which were in customs. Not too bad, thanks dash!
Try not to give out so much shipping info.