dbol and tbol together

ive taking both solo in addition to my trt 160mg weekly. tbol i ran 2 years ago and remember it giving me endless energy in the gym, like legit pumping out rep after rep like nothing where i woupd usually not be able to go anymore. look wise my diet was nkt clean at the time but do remember strength going up.

dbol adds weight right on quick and also increased reps and strentgh but with a more full look. only thing with dbol is i absolutely need an AI otherwise i feel like shit.

i couldent make my mind on what to run bc i bought both so i was curious how 50mg tbol and 25mg dbol a day would work. is that a little crazy to do with orals?

I cant speak for this combo other than to say I think you may be better off just running a higher dose of Dbol or using Anadrol instead of Tbol. Some people may disagree with me but in my opinion dbol and anadrol work well together at a lower dose. I've ran them together in injectable form too, 25mg each for 4 weeks. Set some good PR's that month. Felt like an absolute killing machine. lol

Mix the 2 why not? If u have tried both nothing wrong with experimenting.

How high have u run each in the past? I would start with half of your highest past dose of each and u can increase if needed

ive taking both solo in addition to my trt 160mg weekly. tbol i ran 2 years ago and remember it giving me endless energy in the gym, like legit pumping out rep after rep like nothing where i woupd usually not be able to go anymore. look wise my diet was nkt clean at the time but do remember strength going up.

dbol adds weight right on quick and also increased reps and strentgh but with a more full look. only thing with dbol is i absolutely need an AI otherwise i feel like shit.

i couldent make my mind on what to run bc i bought both so i was curious how 50mg tbol and 25mg dbol a day would work. is that a little crazy to do with orals?
Take TUDCA to protect your liver when you take this combi

If you do choose to do this then I suggest you keep a close eye on your blood pressure and maybe have some meds on hand for it. Both TBol and DBol with a Test base send my BP sky high, I usually take Telmisartan and Hawthorn Berry with them to keep it in range.

As others have mentioned you will want to take something to support your liver. Tudca, NAC etc.

Just run some Anadrol instead

I really dont see the point of this combo. Where is the synergy?

I am all for something like Winstrol/Anavar + Dbol/Anadrol because they each bring something different to the table. Tbol is diet dbol, what is it bringing to the table in that combo?

If you do choose to do this then I suggest you keep a close eye on your blood pressure and maybe have some meds on hand for it. Both TBol and DBol with a Test base send my BP sky high, I usually take Telmisartan and Hawthorn Berry with them to keep it in range.

As others have mentioned you will want to take something to support your liver. Tudca, NAC etc.
ive tKing dbol at 50mgs and yes after 2 weeks my blood lressure ia crazy enough to the point where i can barley sleep. 25mg of it isent as bad and still saw good gains at 25-3mg dbol.

tbol i rN when i firat started trt and dident know much about how my body indications in terms to BP, to high E2, libido and ETC and i also wasent training like i am now also i remember that i dont think i needed adex.

i switched to just TBol thabks to @pistonpump. i dont habe a good enough gauge from what gains and progress i would get from 50-70mg to tbol. so before i really do a full cycle of mixing them, id like to see how Tbol would be with me actually training the way i am and the awareness of all the other factors i have that i dident a fee years ago.

Good choice. I ran tbol before was unimpressed at 50mg. Gets expensive to run higher but if I were to run again I would prob try 75-100mg. Good luck with the tbol

Like putting one foot on the gas and one on the brake, they work better alone, Tbol definitely more a performance enhancement steroid with a 16 hour half life but not as nearly as powerful as dbol which will cause water retention but build more muscle definitely in a short time frame, also dbol more liver unfriendly, more sides , Tbol one of the safer orals when run around 20 to 40 mg , cheers brother

Like putting one foot on the gas and one on the brake, they work better alone, Tbol definitely more a performance enhancement steroid with a 16 hour half life but not as nearly as powerful as dbol which will cause water retention but build more muscle definitely in a short time frame, also dbol more liver unfriendly, more sides , Tbol one of the safer orals when run around 20 to 40 mg , cheers brother
20mg of tbol I can't see doing anything. But maybe my shit was under dosed. I would guess tbol doses to be about double a dbol dose. 20mg dbol=40mg tbol ?

20mg of tbol I can't see doing anything. But maybe my shit was under dosed. I would guess tbol doses to be about double a dbol dose. 20mg dbol=40mg tbol ?
60 mg Tbol a good dose for me , I use it more for performance enhancement not muscle building, more prewrkout effects, nice with test prop or whatever test Ester I run, it gives more free test availability as well, zero estrogenic