Dbol or Anavar for last 5 weeks?

Both! Surprisingly enough dbol and var compliment one another incredibly well and I know this from experience. I prefer popping a 5mg dbol with a couple 10mg var a few times per day. Pumps will be unlike anything you could have ever imagined :cool:

Yeah man, but the problem is a lot of the injectable ones are worse to hair than some orals(anadrol, anavar, sdrol, epistane). If someone is prone to baldness then it's up to them. Like masteron,primo,tren,test,winstrol,etc. They're really bad to hair bro.
Just use RU51884 and potential hairloss is a nonissue. I really don't know why it isn't more popular. It works better than finasteride in every sense and doesn't work systemically, since it just binds to the AR in the scalp through topical application.
If you’re prone to hair loss you have very few options, you can fight it using drugs, or you can have big muscles and no hair, these are your choices.
This honestly isn't accurate.

You can do high test cycles with a small amount of something like primo (200mg per week max) and run finasteride, and you'll grow more hair rather than less. Throw some RU into the mix and you'll probably have thicker hair than you did in your early twenties.

MK-677 is also amazing for hair growth, but requires a bit of extra know-how and preparation. You don't have to employ it, it's just icing on the cake.

If you're running compounds in high dosages other than test, just use the RU and drop the fina. RU is quite amazing even all on its own. At the very least, you won't experience additional hair thinning/loss during a cycle, and grow a huge chunk back while off cycle.

Last edited:
I'm going to go against the grain.

Rock the var bro. 60mg Ed for the last 5 weeks will still yield results.

I've run dbol, tbol, and var. It honestly feels like the stronger version of tbol. Way better pumps, more strength. Better recovery and more vascularity. For me at least. And the price gap isn't crazy like it is compared to dbol. Dbol will blow you up before finishing your cycle then you'll drop all that water and you'll take a mental hit thinking you lose a shit ton of mass after finishing the cycle.
Yep, anavar is a fucking miracle compound for me. Pumps to the point of physical pain, vascularity to rival a garden hose, and strength gains like nothing else I've ever ran. It always blows my mind when I see people shit on anavar. I'm not sure if they just haven't ran it or didn't respond well, but it's one of my favorites.

One thing I think alot of people either don't think about or don't push hard enough in the gym to experience, is additional hypertrophy through crazy strength gains from anavar. I ran var at 100mg a day for 8 weeks once, and added 5 lbs to my squat every single session, squatting 5x5 3x a week. That's 120 fucking lbs in 8 weeks, which is absolute insanity. I also had 29" quads at the end of those 8 weeks, but some of that is certainly intramuscular oil retention from test injections. I was also probably 15% bf or so, rather than being as lean as I'd normally be.

I will say though, blood lipids can get pretty horrid if you take high doses. I also get nosebleeds and anxiety even at 50mg per day or so. But I love var even at 30mg a day.

If I were about to employ an oral, I'd pick var every single time, regardless of the cycle, but that's just me.

Yep, anavar is a fucking miracle compound for me. Pumps to the point of physical pain, vascularity to rival a garden hose, and strength gains like nothing else I've ever ran. It always blows my mind when I see people shit on anavar. I'm not sure if they just haven't ran it or didn't respond well, but it's one of my favorites.

One thing I think alot of people either don't think about or don't push hard enough in the gym to experience, is additional hypertrophy through crazy strength gains from anavar. I ran var at 100mg a day for 8 weeks once, and added 5 lbs to my squat every single session, squatting 5x5 3x a week. That's 120 fucking lbs in 8 weeks, which is absolute insanity. I also had 29" quads at the end of those 8 weeks, but some of that is certainly intramuscular oil retention from test injections. I was also probably 15% bf or so, rather than being as lean as I'd normally be.

I will say though, blood lipids can get pretty horrid if you take high doses. I also get nosebleeds and anxiety even at 50mg per day or so. But I love var even at 30mg a day.

If I were about to employ an oral, I'd pick var every single time, regardless of the cycle, but that's just me.
Totally with you on that bro.

I'm trying abombs next just to see the hype but after that I'll probably be sticking with var. I definitely got a few nosebleeds at 60mg a day buy in 7 weeks I also added a solid 65lbs to my plateaud squat.

The only draw back of var is my cardio takes such a crazy hit from the calf and lower back pump

Totally with you on that bro.

I'm trying abombs next just to see the hype but after that I'll probably be sticking with var. I definitely got a few nosebleeds at 60mg a day buy in 7 weeks I also added a solid 65lbs to my plateaud squat.

The only draw back of var is my cardio takes such a crazy hit from the calf and lower back pump
So I love downhill mountain biking, and ended up with such a ridiculous lower back pump I had to stop 4 times over a 15 minute run, lol. I didn't even attempt it again through out the cycle. Even the arches of my fucking feet were painfully pumped.

I am about 3 weeks into a 12 week test/deca cycle (500/250). I am thinking of throwing in an oral for the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle but I’m unsure of which.
I was originally thinking dbol because I’m trying to put on as much size as possible this cycle. But is it worth it to stack dbol on top of a test blast? Would that cause too much e conversion?
my other option is anavar, but I’m not sure of the dosing that would make it worth throwing it in.
Appreciate any opinions
Anadrol for the win. Enough said.

Back