Deadlines: need to get lean fast

400degrees

5'10.5, 204lbs, 16-18%bf, on current bulk. At the end of a 20wk cycle: 750 test/wk pinned ED, HGH 4iu/day (starting weight 185). Started this cycle later than expected. Currently 8 weeks out from a photo shoot. Big question is can I get below 10%bf, keeping all lean mass, by then with just TRT and GH? Cutting diet is extremely clean. For actual deficit I'm looking at roughly 2lbs/wk which would put me at roughly 11%. If I were to let go of a little harm reduction are there any compounds to add that would make this a guarantee or any easier?

Few things I'm considering:
tirzepatide- Is there any added benefit other than not being hungry
superdrol- Need to be in a good state of mind at photo shoot and wasn't sure if the gains are sustained a week or so after stopping
PSMF diet- worried this could effect sleep
M-Tren- same as with sdrol, will the sides clear a week after dropping

5'10.5, 204lbs, 16-18%bf, on current bulk. At the end of a 20wk cycle: 750 test/wk pinned ED, HGH 4iu/day (starting weight 185). Started this cycle later than expected. Currently 8 weeks out from a photo shoot. Big question is can I get below 10%bf, keeping all lean mass, by then with just TRT and GH? Cutting diet is extremely clean. For actual deficit I'm looking at roughly 2lbs/wk which would put me at roughly 11%. If I were to let go of a little harm reduction are there any compounds to add that would make this a guarantee or any easier?

Few things I'm considering:
tirzepatide- Is there any added benefit other than not being hungry
superdrol- Need to be in a good state of mind at photo shoot and wasn't sure if the gains are sustained a week or so after stopping
PSMF diet- worried this could effect sleep
M-Tren- same as with sdrol, will the sides clear a week after dropping

Welcome to Meso. Check out the New Member Introduction section.

Dropping to TRT wouldn't be beneficial for trying to preserve as much muscle as possible as you'll need a very steep calorie deficit to even have a chance at cutting 6-8% bf in 8 weeks or whatever it was.

If anything you'll want to increase your GH dose and do fasted cardio with GH active in the system, probably keep the test dose the same maybe add a DHT hardener for the cosmetic effects of the photo shoot, and ramp down the test dosage as you get closer to the shoot to remove any extra water retention from the test.
Not sure if you’re just telling me what I want to hear but this is what I wanted to hear. I actually had the idea of just holding the test where it’s at. I’m still stable at 18 weeks, minimal sides, e2 in check. I think the only way I’d notice the detriments after is post cycle blood work. So I’d be looking at 25wks on. What’s your favorite dht? I can blast primo but it blasts my acne
If you do it right, you're going to be lethargic as hell, so... embrace the suck
Fuck, I know, I’m hoping I can find something that helps with that besides stims

Not sure if you’re just telling me what I want to hear but this is what I wanted to hear. I actually had the idea of just holding the test where it’s at. I’m still stable at 18 weeks, minimal sides, e2 in check. I think the only way I’d notice the detriments after is post cycle blood work. So I’d be looking at 25wks on. What’s your favorite dht? I can blast primo but it blasts my acne

Fuck, I know, I’m hoping I can find something that helps with that besides stims
I know how you’re feeling right now op…you’re in panic, your back is against the wall. You just have a million things running through your mind, hearts beating fast, palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy. I see you nervous, but on the surface you look calm and ready.
to drops bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
what he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth but the words won't come out
He's chokin, how? Everybody's jokin now
The clock's run out, time's up, over - BLAOW!
Snap back to reality, OHH! there goes gravity
OHH! there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't
Give up that easy nope, he won't have it
He knows, his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so sad that he knows
when he goes back to this mobile home, that's when it's
back to the lab again, yo, this whole rap shift
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him