Deca back pumps, cannot finish workout

Madisonjay's research .5 caps eod. Had 100 from Geneva that I got last November that ran out so I switched over.

You going to be a solid beast if you running nandrolone with low test. You seriously running a gram till new year's ? You need to start posting pictures in 4 weeks when that nandrolone start to do the magic. Won't hurt to go little lower and run winstrol at the end to solidify what I anticipate to be some epic gains.
Bro, Jow , that's some serious juice. Just be ready to come off nandrolone if the deca dick attacks you. Do not crash estrogen.

Good luck
Enjoy

You going to be a solid beast if you running nandrolone with low test. You seriously running a gram till new year's ? You need to start posting pictures in 4 weeks when that nandrolone start to do the magic. Won't hurt to go little lower and run winstrol at the end to solidify what I anticipate to be some epic gains.
Bro, Jow , that's some serious juice. Just be ready to come off nandrolone if the deca dick attacks you. Do not crash estrogen.

Good luck
Enjoy

I take.5 adex eod.

I've been running it since august first week, so I'm going 20 weeks. Hopefully.

And deca dick I am in the process of finding the best cure or treatment or prevention. Maybe just anavar.

I mean strippers take it to make themselves horny