Detecting fake steroids

Put the code on the site and you can see il the gear are legit
send it to a lab and have it tested is the only way.
or use all pharm grade.
im starting a thread on right now about the differences between pharma legit,clone or fake. Lots of pharma are just clones. They have active hormone inside but are copied to cater to people who want pharma when there isnt that much of it out there.

He is what i meant. If you order a lab people are ravimg about and receive the product how do you find out if its real or not before injecting it. Ill gibe an example to get this thread going in the right direction. One could use labmax as one example and probably the best example.

not the best example send it to a lab to be tested.
labmax just tells you at best that it contains some of the compound it could be severly underdosed.

If china can copy anything and make money than how can research help you. They make crest and colgate fakes and still make money. How much clones you think are circulating or just fakes going around.
So is your question pertaining to pharmaceutical or all AAS, including ugl? You drop brand names suggesting that now we are talking about pharma but your original question made no mention of that. Which is it?

Either way you slice it @ironwill1951 is correct. Real lab = real answers

not the best example send it to a lab to be tested.
labmax just tells you at best that it contains some of the compound it could be severly underdosed.
Yah i realize that but i have done lots of experimenting with these reagent tests and by getting a feel by testing known quality against unknown you can also get a general idea of wether the dose is atleast close. Its just one way amd one example to knowing wether you have what you want other than jabbing an uknown substance or inert oil.

Bare with me guys, im tryimg to get this thread going in the right direction. Basically im tryimg to explain to people that research is flawed because of board propaganda and that word of mouth is not how to determine legitamacy. Alot of pharma ive seen accepted as real are nothing more than clones. Its like this because the real stuff is impossible to get in quantity so sources spread propaganda so they can sell clones that are in great quantity and sold for a great profit.

Put the code on the site and you can see il the gear are legit
You are not making any sense. I hear what you are saying. Some companies put codes ect to slow sale of counterfits but alot of counterfitters use this very same code system and others just copy the original product. Alot of those codes can be checked five or six times before the manufacturer removes the code so for the original product can be confirmed aswell as five other fakes.See what im saying?

You are not making any sense. I hear what you are saying. Some companies put codes ect to slow sale of counterfits but alot of counterfitters use this very same code system and others just copy the original product. Alot of those codes can be checked five or six times before the manufacturer removes the code so for the original product can be confirmed aswell as five other fakes.See what im saying?

Proper authentication will either report the number of authentication checks, or will only authenticate a single time.

What methods are you guys using to detect the legitamacy of your gear?
Anaboliclab.com. Anyone using those lab tests without donating is a free loading cocksucker and deserves to get screwed with each order if not for other members making donations.

Imo any source on this board slinging homebrew should be donating as well, but they will not do it unless members pressure them to do so.

Anaboliclab is the best thing that has ever happened for our members and we are not supporting it the way we should.

The siurces should be backing it or be banned imo. Cocksucker are making money hand over fist and are disrespecting us all if they don't.

We got some freeloading assholes here who should consider the board before they get selfish and take advantage of others generosity.

Back