DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

DeusChem

Subscriber
deuschem

Greetings MESORX members!
We are from DeusChem - Official distributor of Deus Medical brand.

We offer wide range of high quality products for all types of individuals and the list of our products will be updated. Our main goal is to improve customers satisfaction with fast communication, loyal terms and provide products at a very competent price.

WEBSITE
Code:
deuschem.com

CONTACT
We work strictly by email. We will respond to your email within 10-30 minutes - no more than an hour maximum. Please leave any questions in this thread and we will answer as soon as possible.
Code:
info@deuschem.com

ABOUT DEUS MEDICAL
Deus Medical is a pharmaceutical company located in India. It is one of the fastest growing companies that offer a wide range of world-class quality products. Deus Medical manufacturing is certified by WHO-GMP, fully compliant with EUGMP and UKMHRA.

OUR SHOP VERIFICATION

We are authorized Deus Medical partner, and you can verify us by entering our email info@deuschem.com or website www.deuschem.com at manufacturers website:
Code:
deusmedical.com/verify/verifyseller

PRODUCTS VERIFICATION
All Deus Medical products have a unique product code, and with this code you can verify your product. Please enter the product code at Deus Medical official website to verify your product:
Code:
deusmedical.com/verify/verify-product
OR
Code:
deuscheck.com

LAB TESTS
We verify every batch of every product. All our products have test reports made by Janoshik Analytics and you can find independent third party laboratory test reports on each product page in our store.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept: Bitcoin, Bank Transfer and Credit or Debit Cards.

DELIVERY
We ship worldwide and all orders are shipped from EU warehouses using discreet packaging. Usually, all orders are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is completed.

Estimated delivery time:
• Estimated delivery time in EU is 5-10 days.
• Estimated delivery time outside EU is 7-15 days.

Shipping cost:
• Shipping in EU - 20 EUR
• Shipping outside EU - 26 EUR

RESHIPPING POLICY
Our team has tried to create the most loyal reshipping conditions for all our customers. We will review the case for a reship, if your order has been seized, lost or damaged. After our manager confirms the status, we will offer you at least one free reship. For safety reasons reshipping will be made only when new receiver name and delivery address is provided.

WHOLESALE & DROPSHIPPING PARTNERSHIP
DeusChem team is open for cooperation. Please contact us and we will send you our price list:
Code:
wholesale@deuschem.com

Thank you for your time MESORX, take care of yourself and good health!

- DeusChem

deuschem-sale-banner1.png

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products in honor of the opening DeusChem, please use this coupon code "OPEN10".

(This promotion will be available until 04.02.2022, Midnight UTC time.)​

Oh my favorite. Another Deus reseller. Way to promote those peptides and GH that Deus is totally just about to release. Maybe in a another couple years. I'm on the edge of my seat.
And good job referencing the one batch of Jano tests they did back in fucking 2020.

Flawless intro and definitely not an oversaturated marketplace. You're gonna be rich!

He accepts credit cards. Thats a big safety factor. A lot of the RinkyDinky operations don't.

Credit cards give consumers a lot of protection , VS Bitcoin = 0

what separates you from all the other deus resellers?
Hey! We respond to our customers emails within 10-30 minutes. We provide fast order processing, and we ship orders on the same day as soon as payment is completed. Additionally, we offer free reship for all customers if order will be seized, damaged or lost. Let me know if you will have any questions.

Well, tbh there is so many Deus resellers... at least offer more atractive prices.

All of them offer 10% off is you sing to the newsletter
All of them answer emails quickly
All of them offer free reshipping
All of them verified by Deus
All of them ship orders fast

So tbh im not impressed, at least provide use new Janos testings or something, im kinda new here and people talking about tits photos when posting new source, so where is your tits photo ?

Hey! We respond to our customers emails within 10-30 minutes. We provide fast order processing, and we ship orders on the same day as soon as payment is completed. Additionally, we offer free reship for all customers if order will be seized, damaged or lost. Let me know if you will have any questions.
same thing that all other deus resellers offer.

meso is a predominantly american board. deus has known issues getting their amps through customs. unless you somehow convince deus to switch from amps to vials or offer us domestic youre not gonna get any business here

Well, tbh there is so many Deus resellers... at least offer more atractive prices.

All of them offer 10% off is you sing to the newsletter
All of them answer emails quickly
All of them offer free reshipping
All of them verified by Deus
All of them ship orders fast

So tbh im not impressed, at least provide use new Janos testings or something, im kinda new here and people talking about tits photos when posting new source, so where is your tits photo ?
I'm sure to be a distributor, you have to respect MAP ( Min advertised Price).

Yeah that makes sense but you can do an opening sale or something temporarily, they all have same prices same product so they need to stand out somehow imo …
Thats your view. The manufacture wants all the dealers to be profitable, and if a price war starts, it won't be profitable for the dealers to sell their brand because the margins will go down. Thus, if you are selling a product and want to build a dealer network up, you have to enforce MAP's, so everyones making money carrying your product.

So, you are really just paying for a price fixed product on a lot of "brand name" stuff.

Hello guys! Deus Medical manufacturer has changed ampoules to a different type. We had ampoules with red dot, new ones have red ring instead.

He accepts credit cards. Thats a big safety factor. A lot of the RinkyDinky operations don't.

Credit cards give consumers a lot of protection , VS Bitcoin = 0
Imagine ringing your bank;

Me;
I wish to contest the charge on my card. It was for steroids and it got siezed by customs.

Bank; Yeah I’m not going to do that. And I’ll also cancel your credit card if you’re using the banks money for that kind of stuff.

Ps. You’re a gimp, Cherokee.